HELP cant disarm car

Desey

ok so ive just tried to start my car and drive off into the sunset, BUT....

This -

DSC_00351_zps486d49b5.jpg

wont disarm this

DSC_00361_zps6873b504.jpg

i right in thinking this is the immobilizer?

anyway when i hold it up to the bit you hold it up to it wont stop flashing like it usually does :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

no electrical work done recently, cant think of anything that would cause this

any help greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok does any one know whom i should call to fix this.....

rung nissan northampton and they were extreeeemely unhelpful, just kept saying bring it in they didnt seem to understand that it wont drive

Edited by Desey

ok does any one know whom i should call to fix this.....

rung nissan northampton and they were extreeeemely unhelpful, just kept saying bring it in they didnt seem to understand that it wont drive

unfortunately they cant give any advice without seeing the car as if they say remove x and by removing X you damage your car and blame them its not good for business, used to have to say the same to customers when i was at SEAT,

but i know that the AA can remove immobilizers so if you have any road side assistants with insurance bank anything might be worth a try

I bought a few spares for mine when I got the car, presuming you have a cobra immobiliser like me, when I got them I got instructions on how to programme them, I'll dig them out when I get in and send them over to you if you like

I bought a few spares for mine when I got the car, presuming you have a cobra immobiliser like me, when I got them I got instructions on how to programme them, I'll dig them out when I get in and send them over to you if you like

most kind of you to offer but no need now

Called Horsham developments and the guy said to actually open up the key fob... and hey presto somehow one of the wires had come loose

soldered it up, it worked, and then a 10 minute victory dance followed! :wiggle::bunny:

thanks h-dev :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

• Like 1

most kind of you to offer but no need now

Called Horsham developments and the guy said to actually open up the key fob... and hey presto somehow one of the wires had come loose

soldered it up, it worked, and then a 10 minute victory dance followed! :wiggle::bunny:

thanks h-dev :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Result!!

Look on eBay for spares though incase you lose one, not alot of money and can be programmed yourself easily. :thumbs:

Wtf is the brightly coloured object? :lol:

Same wheel that I have, just mine isn't covered in stickers :lol:

personally think it should stay like that :lol: i thought sticker bombing was cool when i was 18

It's literally hurting my head thinking How is that a steering wheel???Can somewhere please show me a full image :lol:

Wtf is the brightly coloured object? :lol:

Same wheel that I have, just mine isn't covered in stickers :lol:

personally think it should stay like that :lol: i thought sticker bombing was cool when i was 18

It's literally hurting my head thinking How is that a steering wheel???Can somewhere please show me a full image :lol:

OK...

this is going to be very contoversial, ready yourself

(my little brother made it for me so it does hold sentimental value)