**Introductory Offer Superforma Spacers 350Z 370Z**

We are pleased to announce due to the high initial interest a great introductory offer to forum members

These are available for both the 350 and 370Z in sizes 20/25/30/35/40/45mm options.

Superforma hubcentric spacers come ready to bolt on, which all high tensile studs and open ended nuts or bolts as required. These spacers are 100% 6082 billet aluminium, used for its weight and strength and milled from one piece of aluminium to ensure precision of fitment.

These are ideal for clearing brake calipers/suspension rubbing that can happen when fitting aftermarket wheels, or just to help push your wheels out more to fill the arches and improve the look of your car. Quality is important to us so every spacer is inspected and all studs checked before the spacer is then individually wrapped.

Special introductory price for all the above bolt on spacers will be £90 Inc Vat per pair

Next Day delivery is £8 Inc Vat for both single and double pairs.

We have plenty of UK stock ready to ship so let us know what you require :)

Spacers_zpse2623483.jpg

Edited by Clark Motorsport

Hey Ewen, how do these compare to the Eibach spacers?
If these are as good as the eibach spacers then I would be interested!

The wouldn't sell rubbish :lol:

Google superforma, they make spacers for a LOT of big people

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

If these are as good as the eibach spacers then I would be interested!

The wouldn't sell rubbish :lol:

Google superforma, they make spacers for a LOT of big people

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Not saying for a moment that they're rubbish mate :) just wanting to know if and how they would compare to Eibach. Only because I've only really heard of people using Eibach spacers on their zeds and this is the first time I've heard of Superforma

We think they compare well to the quality of the Eibach's. Rich has been supplying them for the last few years on Skylines without issue.

We will continue to sell the Eibach as they are a quality product but are more expensive which in part is down to them being TUV approved.

There seemed to be a call for a cheaper spacer that was still of good quality. These are also designed and made in the UK and I feel its always good to support products made in the UK where we can.

"You get what you pay for"

unless you're overpaying for a brand name.

Prime non wheel spacer example of this would be wasso's plenum spacers, he took the motordyne one which is flawed, made it better and sells it for less money...

Prime non wheel spacer example of this would be wasso's plenum spacers, he took the motordyne one which is flawed, made it better and sells it for less money...

im not going to start with this after this morning

• Like 1

A wheel spacer isn't a particularly difficult piece of engineering for an experienced manufacturer, and as long as the materials are comparable (not sure on Eibach spec) the I don't see why they would be in anyway inferior to a German brand..

If you have plenty stock I'll maybe look at 2x pairs of 20mm next week (assuming I buy the car this weekend), and could collect if possible.

Ross

A wheel spacer isn't a particularly difficult piece of engineering for an experienced manufacturer, and as long as the materials are comparable (not sure on Eibach spec) the I don't see why they would be in anyway inferior to a German brand..

If you have plenty stock I'll maybe look at 2x pairs of 20mm next week (assuming I buy the car this weekend), and could collect if possible.

Ross

No problem Ross just let me know :)

Agreed, but your not risking your life with a "plenum spacer"

The Superforma spacers are high quality and made to exacting standards, they are made in the UK from a high quality alloy. at the end of the day they are basically the same price retail as the Eibach spacers, these are not £100 eBay Chinese specials.

Eibach do not allow group buys or discounting therefore we looked to see what other brand that was similar quality that we could offer a good deal to forum members with.

We do not sell cheap and cheerful products, or ones that we have not used or tested in the past. In the past we have built and run Rally cars at high levels and know when something is good and when its built to a price.

Edited by Clark Motorsport

The Superforma spacers are high quality and made to exacting standards, they are made in the UK from a high quality alloy. at the end of the day they are basically the same price retail as the Eibach spacers, these are not £100 eBay Chinese specials.

Eibach do not allow group buys or discounting therefore we looked to see what other brand that was similar quality that we could offer a good deal to forum members with.

We do not sell cheap and cheerful products, or ones that we have not used or tested in the past. In the past we have built and run Rally cars at high levels and know when something is good and when its built to a price.

I know you would only sell high quality goods, I was just "joshing" with the Forum cos I was bored.

I have ran these spacers front and rear with my old rays and still run them on the front with my new rays. They are excellent quality and you won't have any problems with them I'm sure. :thumbs:

• Like 1