The USA's idea of JDM exhaust.

Jay-350z

I was thinking of getting a custom straight pipe made up, but with a centre silencer as I don't want anything louder than my k1 haha, just wondering weather anyone had anything like this, I was thinking of twin exit angled out on the left. Like this:

6agepe9e.jpg

Or just a single 3 or 4 inch pipe in the same style.

Just wondering if anyone has done this or has any input on the idea. I know it won't be to everyone's taste, just bored normal twins.

uju6uhy5.jpg

That very exhaust burnt the exact same part of my bumper :lol: flame on

It's awesome, I've had to change it a bit to get it high enough, but it's actually melted it's own recess into the bumper now :lol:

Haha it's the drift way!! Did you put a silencer on it?

I've noticed that the us boys bumpers don't have exhaust cut outs, is that the same as the import bumpers? As I have never noticed that, or will I need the charge speed rear bumper to do it properly?

bumper tucks pal

Just looked it up, looks awesome!! ;). Cheers mate.

• 3 weeks later...

Funny that it always annoyed me having to have a single exit exhaust on the Rx7. Single exits only look good if they are out the middle imho.

The white one would look better to me if the pipes came up the centre of the diffuser or one pipe in each aperture :) Although thats contrary to the whole point of the thread, lol :)