Jagitis - Stage 3

spursmaddave

• 1 month later...

Didn't take any pics in Wales, it was a Zed meet after all :lol:

Not been feeling great all week but ventured out earlier to get my fish some food and took a couple of pics of the stance now after 30mm front, 20mm rear drop B) just need to see if my wheels will allow some spacers maybe...

qepusy5a.jpg

sypudeva.jpg

y5ynanad.jpg

Sent from the golf club...

First pic looks a bit 'Quatroporte' :)

Looking good mate, haven't seen the car in ages, would like a spin out in it next meet...

No problem Col, hopefully the Woodman summer meet will happen, if not I'm free most weekends if you fancy something more impromptu ;)

Mother of God I think the one I've been driving is the 240bhp and it goes like stink so that thing must be a rocketship!

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

It wafts quite well yes ;)

It is quite strange going so rapidly so quietly, well I say quietly it has the 14 speaker B&W system which is usually cranked up quite loud :band:

We can compare big white barges :lol:

I think if we were playing big white barge Top Trumps, yours would win on most stats! Fattest. Gruntiest. Least amount of plastic interior, etc!

I drove round the M25 and Dartford Sunday as well, should have thought to drop you a message damn it - maybe next time. Or the Woodman.

Which one is it again Dave? I've been driving round the 3l derv and its Fecking rapid!

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Mine is the 3l derv, but the S and been mapped too, running around 320bhp and 520lbs/ft :D

That's not too shabby then :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...