bloody neighbours

nixy

Guest prescience

And you said in the first post that the family had moved in because their house had been flooded - they could be moved out again in a few weeks once repairs are complete :wacko:

Have you asked what their plans are (in a roundabout way) - if not the daughter direct, then of the owner of the drive whose daughter it is?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, it's the parking, the access, the fact that prior to the brats the guy that owns the house next door had about a dozen latvian migrant youths in it who were working at his factory etc etc. I bet they couldn't believe their luck living in such a nice house! People just park in your parking space when visiting other people. The third barn is rented by another woman with 4 kids under 6 who is away at the moment cos it flooded. When she comes back there'll be nine of the little swines plus their friends! I'm not very child orientated these days I'm afraid!

No, the brats next door are staying. Daddy owns the house and the one she was in before that flooded and she doesn't want it back now it's been wet!

Guest prescience

I see your point :( and stated that way, it's hard to argue with it

You'll no doubt have to arrange viewings at 'convenient' times too - unless it's another young family interested?

Moving is such a PITA too - we're going through it right now :surrender:

You'll no doubt have to arrange viewings at 'convenient' times too - unless it's another young family interested?

You are going somewhere nice though :teeth:

We just want to stay as close to where we are as possible - viewing a house in the same village on Saturday. Its not as nice but it's in a lovely plot with a double garage and views over the fields.

This is my house and the drive in question. My house is the two buildings nearest and the neighbours are in the red brick house next door with the for sale sign - not for sale now unfortunately!

Picture021.jpg

Guest prescience

You are going somewhere nice though :teeth:

True :teeth:

We had problems at our last house with the neighbours teenage sons playing football and regularly bouncing it off my cars. It was doubly frustrating because we lived directly across from a large playing area - seriously, directly across the road. There was absolutely no need for them to be playing on the road when there was a big field right there.

I had quiet word after quiet word to no avail. Plenty of "come on lads, keep away from the cars please " but it all fell on deaf ears.

One Sunday morning I saw the ball drop out of the sky right onto my roof and I went berserk. I just cracked. I stormed out the door and their father, their braindead, halfwit, numpty, slaphead father, was playing with them and it looked an awful lot like he had kicked the ball !

I couldn't beleive my eyes and let rip with quite an abusive tirade of verbal right in his mush to the effect of grow a bloody brain and walk the ten feet across the road to the fumin field instead of using my chuffing car as goalposts or I'll buy the heaviest football I can find and spend my days whacking the crap out of your car with it, that sound fair enough ?

I must admit it felt fantastic to get it all off my chest, and by some miracle I never saw them play near my car again :)

Some people don't get a "quiet word" and need to be told in no uncertain terms. Either that, or go play near their car and see what happens.

We had problems at our last house with the neighbours teenage sons playing football and regularly bouncing it off my cars. It was doubly frustrating because we lived directly across from a large playing area - seriously, directly across the road. There was absolutely no need for them to be playing on the road when there was a big field right there.

I had quiet word after quiet word to no avail. Plenty of "come on lads, keep away from the cars please " but it all fell on deaf ears.

One Sunday morning I saw the ball drop out of the sky right onto my roof and I went berserk. I just cracked. I stormed out the door and their father, their braindead, halfwit, numpty, slaphead father, was playing with them and it looked an awful lot like he had kicked the ball !

I couldn't beleive my eyes and let rip with quite an abusive tirade of verbal right in his mush to the effect of grow a bloody brain and walk the ten feet across the road to the fumin field instead of using my chuffing car as goalposts or I'll buy the heaviest football I can find and spend my days whacking the crap out of your car with it, that sound fair enough ?

I must admit it felt fantastic to get it all off my chest, and by some miracle I never saw them play near my car again :)

Some people don't get a "quiet word" and need to be told in no uncertain terms. Either that, or go play near their car and see what happens.

Like your style :thumbs:

little bas**rds have been tearing up and down the drive all evening doing wheelies and skids - I've been out to tell them to stay away from the cars twice already! Check out this UNEXPLAINED damage to hubbies 07 5 series! It's gouged downwards not scuffed round like another car would do. Just noticed it this morning when he was cleaning it. (no comments about the reflection please!)

Photo-0141.jpg