bloody neighbours

nixy

what really pisses me off is the parents. If that was my kids and they were tearing around on bikes cutting close to 50k ish worth of cars I would be out there every five minutes telling them to be careful. Not these parents though. yesterday one of them was in the drive with his father and he had two long bits of wood tied together in the middle with a long piece of string like a giant numchuck which he was swinging round in the air - near the cars!

They are home taught and don't go to school so it will never end!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't buy their pegs otherwise they'll never leave you alone

there used to be a couple selling lucky heather in the centre of manchester. Looked like a right pair of tramps. They once came up to me and asked me to buy some lucky heather. I said 'It aint brought you much luck as it' and walked off

Guest prescience

there used to be a couple selling lucky heather in the centre of manchester. Looked like a right pair of tramps. They once came up to me and asked me to buy some lucky heather. I said 'It aint brought you much luck as it' and walked off

:lol:

Reminded me of the Viz strip (when it was still funny) 'The Thieving Gypsy B*stards' as recalled on Wikipedia :lol:

"The Thieving Gypsy Bastards" – an infamous strip seemingly aimed to solely offend the Roma, about the "Mc O'Dougles", a group of Gypsies who descend on a middle-class front garden and steal and vandalise everything in sight, with the approval of the local council. Anticipating, no doubt, the inevitable flood of complaints about the strip, the publishers included a "compensatory" story entitled "The Good Honest Gypsies" in the same issue. Nevertheless, the complaints did come, and the next issue contained a 'cut-out-and-keep' apology, subtitled "what every gypsy's been waiting for!"

:lol:

Reminded me of the Viz strip (when it was still funny) 'The Thieving Gypsy B*stards' as recalled on Wikipedia :lol:

"The Thieving Gypsy Bastards" – an infamous strip seemingly aimed to solely offend the Roma, about the "Mc O'Dougles", a group of Gypsies who descend on a middle-class front garden and steal and vandalise everything in sight, with the approval of the local council. Anticipating, no doubt, the inevitable flood of complaints about the strip, the publishers included a "compensatory" story entitled "The Good Honest Gypsies" in the same issue. Nevertheless, the complaints did come, and the next issue contained a 'cut-out-and-keep' apology, subtitled "what every gypsy's been waiting for!"

http://www.visitcumbria.com/events/appleby-fair.htm

I percieve a potential problem :scare:

Guest prescience
Had a good year ther last year :#2:

Beaten by my wife :#1:

What a place :p

Langwathby, I spent a month there one morning :lol:

ps I love Cumbria :thumbs::yahoo:

Any reason why you were speaking with a Cockney accent, me Old China? ;)

i hate pikeys :angry:

They are the complete opposite of that! They are plumb in the gob, probably only eat organic and believe children should have complete freedom by the looks of it! One of my other neighbours came up the drive yesterday and a bike was laid in the middle of it so he just got out the car, picked it up and hurled it into their garden - I like his style!