Plasti-Dipping

cmr1991

Hi All,

I have been plasti-dipping things for friends quite a lot recently (over the passed 6 months), have also plasti-dipped two full cars.

I will be offering my services to members here if anyone is interested.

I will put more info up later on tonight about what plasti-dipping is.. what I can do, and what colours are available.

If you are interested, Either post here with what you would like, and/or drop me a PM.

bits and bobs include, small car interior parts, to bonnets all the full car etc (if you can come to me..) (I can come to you if you have a work area indoors.. will be extra)

regards

Hello,

I have sent you a Pm, just need a quick few details.

for full cars I would need the following details:

1)Colour of current paint -

2)Would you like the plastics etc dipped too?

3)What colour do you want the car to be,

4) would you like it matt or gloss

Thank you

Sorry dude thats me out, no workshop and live near london lol

Thats no problem buddy I understand the distance would be an issue.

I am currently working on setting up a "pop up" workshop type place that I can take around to different locations with me.

When thats sorted I shall let you know if your still interested

regards

Here is a Quick colour list of what is available :

All of the colours below can be done in Matt Gloss and mettalic effect (except the clear coat, the clear is mainly to protect but will make the original paint matt)

Standard colours:

WHITE

GUNMETAL GREY

BLACK

BLUE:

GREEN:

RED:

ORANGE:

YELLOW:

BROWN:

CLEAR

Very Bright Stand out Colours (These colours really POP out, see them more as flourescent )

Blue

Green

Red

Pink

Yellow

Purple

I can Dip Wheels (on a return courier service, Interior Parts, Car Parts, Bonnets, Roofs, Grilles etc and Full Cars.

If you are not local to drop the car parts off a Return courier service can be arranged.

Price depends on the colour of the Dip you would like and the desired effect. as All colours start off with a base coat (like a primer - which is also plastidip) your desired colour is then added, if its matte we add a finish over the desired colour if its needed most the time it is not.

If gloss the principle above is used but we add several coats over your desired colour to make it glossy, Same goes for metallic.

I can do mix+match so to speak - for example, White car with black roof, black bonnet... what ever you fancy

As long as your cars paint, clear coat/laquer is in good sound condition before the car is plasti-dipped, you will be able to just peel the plasti-dip off when you no longer want it on the car anymore.

I am in the process of setting up a so called "pop up workshop" which I will be able to take around with me to locations where people are not happy to travel from.

Thanks

Edited by cmr1991

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for no information here for a long time, things have gone a little with wanted full car dips! So hectic I am looking at acquiring a industrial unit and having someone there full time dipping

I will update in due course

thank you for the understanding and to everyone that has sent me a PM I will reply right now :)

It's all in the prep and coverage matey,

On full cars we offer a 3 year warranty, obviously if it's abused it cleaned other than how we specify that's invalid.

We don't offer on alloys as, just like paint will scuff etc with potholes and curb damage