Channel 5 Debt

richmillions

Good spot but why have the producers decided the vans reg should be obscured but not the other vehicles on the road?

I don't know as I didn't see the show, but from the thread title, I figured the show was to do with debt and debt collection and maybe the van belonged to people with baseball bats that needed to remain anonymous. :shrug:

Good spot but why have the producers decided the vans reg should be obscured but not the other vehicles on the road?

I don't know as I didn't see the show, but from the thread title, I figured the show was to do with debt and debt collection and maybe the van belonged to people with baseball bats that needed to remain anonymous. :shrug:

The van belongs to the "High Court Sheriffs" so I guess that's why it's obscured, the two guys in that van are actually really nice,

But to the point in question.... It's under tray also looks loose!

So it's an official car so it's allowed anonymity?!

Doesn't make sense as all official cars from police to military wouldn't have a registration mark as anyone in public would have access to that information....

Anyway I digress from the topic, sorry

So it's an official car so it's allowed anonymity?!

Doesn't make sense as all official cars from police to military wouldn't have a registration mark as anyone in public would have access to that information....

Anyway I digress from the topic, sorry

I think it would be for a few reasons. They try and act discreetly. If you noticed that numberplate parked up outside your neighbours house you'd know they've got a high court writ out against them, if you saw that van parked up outside your own house you might pretend not to be home in a hope that they will go away.

Also, as they have the power to take peoples valuable possessions, they probably don't want the world to know they have a couple of grands worth of easily sellable stuff in the back :shrug:

just my 2p though :)

I see what you're getting at aliveboy but doesn't the high sherif have the power to force entry regardless? Not sure they have the time to "stake out" the properties.

I've taken this so off topic I will stop and go google instead :lol: just found it curious

I think it would be for a few reasons. They try and act discreetly. If you noticed that numberplate parked up outside your neighbours house you'd know they've got a high court writ out against them, if you saw that van parked up outside your own house you might pretend not to be home in a hope that they will go away.

Kind of defeated by having the High Court Seal on both front doors though. :lol: