WARNING SIGNALS

Zedrush

Okay this will probably be one of the most important modification to date. After getting a speeding notification, I realised its about timeI get a camera detector. In the mean time this is just out of curiosity, is there one that detects the following?:

Police cars in the near by vacinity

Undercover Police cars in the nearby vacinity

Speed Cameras

Gatso Guns

Police on foot

Just wondering if there is anything maybe on the black market that could do this. I wouldnt buy it if it was on the black market, because that would be wrong ;) just wondering out of erm... to increase my general knowledge of the erm... society that erm.. we ... erm live in :blush:

i got a snooper.......... this detects by gps

gatsos..

truvelos..

specs..

and also comes with a mobile camera detecor which picks up the mobile speed guns....

look up on the net.... snooper s6 neo :thumbs:

The main risk after Speed cams on GPS are the mobile laser types, a police on foot can't do you for speeding unless he has a hand held laser....

When I first arrived in this site, somebody pointed me out to this site... it is a parking sensor which works on laser signals, unfortunately if you forget to disable this device whilst driving, it interferes with the laser speed guns... and they cannot read the speed of your vehicle...

So remeber to always switch it off whilst driving... you will need 2 of course one of reverse car parking and one for front bumper parking...

;)

http://www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk/laserpropark.htm

Snooper i hear is very good, a lot of my mates have a road angel, they also pick up the lasers from a handheld speed gun.

On another note, if a policeman issues you a ticket from a hand held gun, make sure it has been calibrated that day. If not, the ticket is invalid :teeth:

On another note, if a policeman issues you a ticket from a hand held gun, make sure it has been calibrated that day. If not, the ticket is invalid :teeth:

I hear its best to get done on a Sunday, they dont callibrate them on a Sunday apparently ;)

I hear its best to get done on a Sunday, they dont callibrate them on a Sunday apparently ;)

I got done a sunday :dry:

Cops in Ireland have three devices for comms. Mobile phones which they got free by doing a deal with the operators to put up a mast on every station. Old and I mean very old radio system that anyone can listen in to with the right equipment. And lastly a digital radio system that is a little harder to listen in on. Usually you can only hear one side of the conversation. "Got a group of suspicious looking teenagers here..... Yep they're wearing huddies". The digital system doesn't work very well so they tend to use the other two.

A good detector doesn't need line of site to pick up the radar or laser. As far as I know both are very "loud" so as long as you're not way over the limit you'll have time to adjust your speed. Valentine One is my recommendation. I’ll be getting one soon. The Irish government has decided to privatise speed cameras.

Guy

There goes that myth then :thumbdown:

At 08:30 am :dry::thumbdown:

But did you ask if it had been calibrated that day ?? :angry::angry::angry:

But did you ask if it had been calibrated that day ?? :angry::angry::angry:

Nope, didn't have my little book of law enforcement loopholes on me :headhurt: