How Many Miles to a Full Tank?

Darren350

Well I'm pretty sad, I do actually keep a record of stats everytime I fill the tank up lol.

The worst I've ever got was 228 miles and the best was 303 miles.

I don't let it run too low though usually about 60 miles let to empty, so I could probably get close to 400 miles per tank.

I don't ever fill my tank to the top, the extra weight saving allows me to take on VXRs in the traffic light GP.

I only fill mine up if I'm travelling any distance and £30 usually lasts me a few weeks :blush: like you I see little point in carrying all that extra weight.

Pete

I don't ever fill my tank to the top, the extra weight saving allows me to take on VXRs in the traffic light GP.

I only fill mine up if I'm travelling any distance and £30 usually lasts me a few weeks :blush: like you I see little point in carrying all that extra weight.

Pete

In truth, I'm much like yourself, I don't travel that far that often so don't often fill the tank to the top. When I'm going far I'll fill it to the top but no point in overloading on fuel as like you say £30 lasts quite a long time.

320-380 for me. I'm liking the new offer from Tesco's, 2p off a litre for every £50 you spend. Tesco's is the only supermarket close to us so I will be filling up once a month with 20p off a litre, the max you can accumulate

No wonder you're getting crap mpg, driving half a mile to work is going to more damage than good to your engine whether you spank it at the weekend or not. My sister used to do the same mileage to work and then moved house and now does 20 miles each way, her mpg has virtually doubled!!!

360-400 normally. it some point i want to do an economy run and see if i can stretch to about 550 miles - when cruising at 60mph i'm getting about 34mpg, so with an 80 litre tank its theoretically possible!

I've had my Z for 6 months using 97/99 Octane Petrol I get 19mpg 'City' driving, and with Cruise control on motorway around 60-70 it was 34mpg. And my 'City' driving is sitting at every god damn traffic light I come across and giving it a jolly good blast now and again it if I get a clearing (because it makes me happy). I would say getting that push bike is a very good idea, that's what i've done for work as it's about a 3 mile journey with 27 traffic lights in my way.