350z abomination on gumtree

was browsing through gumtree tonight and came across this `rare` 350z. its a 2003 automatic roadster that looks awful, and for some reason the guy thinks its worth £9000. maybe its the special boose sound system :lol:. I just hope its no one on here :cry:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/fairlady-nissian-350z-2-door-semi-automaticconvertiblepetrol48000-miles-silvercream-leather/1050697851#photo-content

isnt that a s2000 front bumper?

its a veilside front bumper, looks awful.

Dude, his add tells you, it's a VELLSIDE one! None of your Veilside rubbish :lol:

i cant find any 350z veilside kit that looks like that tho

Obvs an idiot who thinks he's got Tokyo Drift powerzz then

isnt that a s2000 front bumper?

its a veilside front bumper, looks awful.

Dude, his add tells you, it's a VELLSIDE one! None of your Veilside rubbish :lol:

i cant find any 350z veilside kit that looks like that tho

Obvs an idiot who thinks he's got Tokyo Drift powerzz then

not like us we have the TOKYO DRIFT POWERZZZ :blush::lol:

Why all the hate? That's no worse than what some people on here have done to their Z's! It's obviously had a fair bit of money thrown at it, HKS exhaust fitted around £1500, Tein EDFC and assorted other suspension parts to make it work around £2000, Those NISMO bits aren't cheap I've heard, the other body mods too. Aftermarket leather trimmed seats look ok. The wheels and tyres £1500 possibly (don't know the make/s). So even though its an import (judging by the rear plate cutout), and is probably quite rare to find an semi-auto Roadster. Mileage is also incredibly low for a 2003! So you can see where the seller is coming from with his guesstimation of it's worth. Also as the owner of a gunmetal Roadster myself I'm hoping that they are queueing up to buy :teeth: (Not that I'm planning on getting rid! :lol: ).

Why all the hate? That's no worse than what some people on here have done to their Z's! It's obviously had a fair bit of money thrown at it, HKS exhaust fitted around £1500, Tein EDFC and assorted other suspension parts to make it work around £2000, Those NISMO bits aren't cheap I've heard, the other body mods too. Aftermarket leather trimmed seats look ok. The wheels and tyres £1500 possibly (don't know the make/s). So even though its an import (judging by the rear plate cutout), and is probably quite rare to find an semi-auto Roadster. Mileage is also incredibly low for a 2003! So you can see where the seller is coming from with his guesstimation of it's worth. Also as the owner of a gunmetal Roadster myself I'm hoping that they are queueing up to buy :teeth: (Not that I'm planning on getting rid! :lol: ).

i think its more the lazy advert with upside down pictures and the fact he hasnt got a clue whats on his car so this HKS might well be a Japspeed

I would agree to a point, a guy got chastised on here for his spelling then sheepishly admitted he was dyslexic - you never know sometimes. For all we know this guy probably had all this info given to him by someone else and lacks the motoring knowledge to argue otherwise.

But the pricing is way off, a semi auto wont increase the value of the car, even if its 'unusual' and an early grey import is not going to be worth that much - maybe knock a few grand off and you are in the right ballpark.

If people can't spell properly and use proper grammar due to being dyslexic then that's fine. But why they don't get someone to proof read it before asking for my money does baffle me.

I'm no English teacher but when I advertise a car I do like to spell at least every other word correctly. That way potential buyers may be more inclined to give me all their money lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk