GoPro Alternatives?

Grundy

Want something for Combe and other events. Got a really good camera available, but it's not the most practical for in car use etc.

so just curious if anyone has something they use to record track days etc that is a bit cheaper.

i have one of these and despite it being the cheapest camera ever, it does the job and i can see the numberplates clearly and it picks up my dodgy singing quite easily lol. Can youtube the camera's to see the qualitty

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1280P-Hd-2-5-Lcd-Night-Vision-CCTV-In-Car-Dvr-Accident-Camera-Video-Recorder-/390658068476?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5af5090ffc

I use a Contour HD. It had excellent review and a bit cheaper than the go pro. I also prefer it as its slimmer/better looking rather than being like a bulky cigarette packet. It comes with various mounts so is good to go out of the box. I use a clamp for my mountain bike handle bars and a helmet shaped bracket which sticks to the side of my motorbike crash helmet. As with most of these, the camera takes SD cards, so bunged a 32gb card in and its good to go. Every time im out on my motorbike i just clip I just clip the camera in and off you go. Its also waterproof.

• Like 1

i have one of these and despite it being the cheapest camera ever, it does the job and i can see the numberplates clearly and it picks up my dodgy singing quite easily lol. Can youtube the camera's to see the qualitty

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item5af5090ffc

This actually doesn't look too bad! Might pick one up just for the sake of it :thumbs:

• Like 1