Upgrading Zed Anti-theft security?

Kraziekatz1

You'll end up hurting yourself BBK.

Thing is tho, a burglar may not stop at wanting your keys. Say they wanna rape your missus, let them go ahead? I don't think so.

If somebody comes into my house, I will defend myself and my loved ones.

I have had the experience of having a burglar in the house, I chased them off with a baseball bat and it will make them think twice about trying to break into my house again.

Violence is never the solution, I've never been in a fight and never plan to be. But I've done martial arts just in case (bullied at school a lot so used it to gain confidence). I just really like the look of that blade and the others and the sword and nunchukas. :lol:

Oh but there is a point at which if pushed I'd resort to violence, but only if it meant harm to innocent people if I didn't act.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

Lmao that would be very fun apart from they would be in there car lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace, be even easier to trace the car for the insurance......feel a new product idea in the making here. Dragons' den here we come :lol:

It's called SmartWater, already exists ;)

Damn...think I would have come up with a better name for it though :)

To Kraziekatz1. i also park my cars on my driveway and have done so for years both with my 350Z and two Nissan SR20DET S14's prior to that with no problems at all. As Ekona says most cars these days are nicked with thieves actually stealing the keys beforehand so they can knock out the alarm and immobiliser and just drive off. Keys left within 6 feet of the front door are the most vulnarable as the thieves jut use a hook to hook them through the letterbox then have the car away. Its best to leave your keys where they aren't visible and are hidden away somewhere.

Yep, keys are always hidden......usually by the blimin' kids :lol:

My car keys are usually in my bedroom...along with my machete...feeling lucky punk?

Not sure we live in a 'machete under the pillow' location. Used to have a Japanese Akita to guard the goods, unfortunately recently passed away......maybe another big dog is required!

You'll end up hurting yourself BBK.

Thing is tho, a burglar may not stop at wanting your keys. Say they wanna rape your missus, let them go ahead? I don't think so.

If somebody comes into my house, I will defend myself and my loved ones.

I have had the experience of having a burglar in the house, I chased them off with a baseball bat and it will make them think twice about trying to break into my house again.

Hmmmm... you havent seen my missus. I think the chances of a burglar wanting to rape her are probably slim to zero.

But, the whole defending your house & what is allowed / isnt allowed is a dubious ground which I think we have discussed before on here. The long & short of it is that until your faced with someone in your home you dont know how you will react. I think your choice of the baseball bat is probably the best option. There was a case in Peterborough a while back where a home owner beat a burglar to within 1 inch of his life with a bat and when it went to court (burglar tried to do the home owner with gbh) the judge laughed it out of court saying what did the burglar expect.

We have had a couple of cases where burglars have been shot and the home owners been let off, but it has caused no end of grief and was border line in that the home owner was arrested and treated like a criminal - or in Tony Martin`s case actually locked up for a while until the case was appealed and he got out. So, as a licensed firearms holder myself, id find myself upon hearing a burglar downstairs having to think carefully about what to do. Do I grab my pump action shotgun and use that as a deterrent, or a bat or maybe throw the (some what vicious) cat at him? Its a fine line between trying to defend your house & doing whats best for your family going forward.

Posted · Hidden by DoogyRev, March 14, 2014 - Hidden
Hidden by DoogyRev, March 14, 2014 - Hidden

like to other guys had said if someone wants your car they will have to steal the keys so make your home security high on the list! put your burglar alarm on downstairs at night when you go to bed and change your locks to the new anti bump anti drill and snap etc! for a couple of hundred quid you can protect you house family and your car in one hit! the link below is a scary eye opener into the most common door lock we will all have and is **** easy to open without damage unless you upgrade them! to the anti bump, anti pick and drill ones! if the below links don't open your eyes well you need your head looking at!