A few czars pulling of at toll booth

wls350

GMballistic - omg, such a savage car. Sounds awesome and looks great too. I love the fact it's understated and not over the top in terms of looks but has so much power. Ahhhh one day. Lol. Surprised there's not more vids on here of FI z's. Seems to be quite a few on the forum running vortech superchargers. Would be cool seeing some vids of their beasts.

• Like 1

GMballistic - omg, such a savage car. Sounds awesome and looks great too. I love the fact it's understated and not over the top in terms of looks but has so much power. Ahhhh one day. Lol. Surprised there's not more vids on here of FI z's. Seems to be quite a few on the forum running vortech superchargers. Would be cool seeing some vids of their beasts.

It is amazing although I suspect traction might be an issue at times. :surrender::lol:

Lot's of videos on Youtube with some particularly good ones from the US boys & girls. B):thumbs:

We are a shy bunch and prefer not to attract attention. . . .

• Like 1

I must admit that when approaching the toll booths on the toll road I make it my mission to get through as quick as possible......credit card between my teeth, window down, first gear, sport button on, DSC off, SMG Shift into S5 mode, scan credit scan with right hand, barrier goes up and woooooosh it's like wacky races with 12 cars abreast!! Almost worth the £4.80 on it's own!! :blush::teeth:

• 3 weeks later...