370z nismo

Will370z

Just popped into aldershot to get some touch up paint, and sat in the showroom was a new black nismo.

From photos I've never been a fan. I don't like the wheels and I didn't like the body kit.

I take that all back. On the flesh it is simply stunning, absolutely love it, really love it. I'd be seriously tempted but at present it's just too much money but god is it pretty.

Rosie can sit happy for another year but oh boy the nismo in black is a stunner.

Just popped into aldershot to get some touch up paint, and sat in the showroom was a new black nismo.

From photos I've never been a fan. I don't like the wheels and I didn't like the body kit.

I take that all back. On the flesh it is simply stunning, absolutely love it, really love it. I'd be seriously tempted but at present it's just too much money but god is it pretty.

Rosie can sit happy for another year but oh boy the nismo in black is a stunner.

Any pics Will ?. :thumbs:

You want it.........

LRF4N completely agree, that's exactly what I thought from the pics. The back looks too disjointed and the front looks like it's melting off the front bonnet.

But in the flesh it's completely different. I'm now a big fan, I loved it.

afraid not, no pics but I may just be going back to take another look lol so I'll get some then

Get a move on and buy it Will, might be quite nice to see a Nismo being washed at the top of my drive. ;)

• Like 2

You want it.........

Now have a test drive as soon as that car becomes a demonstrator in April lol.

• Like 1

Good to meet you yesterday Marcus :)

Will

If you are seriously considering a Nismo make sure you take a look at the white In the flesh too. You're welcome to nip over and see mine :)

Edited by sipar69

The guy in Aldershot was going to try and register it earlier for me to have a test drive. Had to say no, as I knew I would want it and it is over budget. I convinced myself I didn't like the body kit. :)

Any pics Will ?. :thumbs:

Just happened to be in the area once again so took a pic in for you.

34DD8D5D-9620-4965-8C73-99875554B95A_zpsvtllcwy2.jpg

I do rather want it lol

• Like 1

It won't be in Aldershot long, the locals will rob it soon enough :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...