A few laps of me on track at Snetterton 300

Sam Mcgoo

I did this back in September but never got round to sorting out the video.

It was a novice day run by MSVT. They are always well organised days, I've done a few with them now and would recommend them to anyone considering a trackday.

I would also highly recommend Snetterton 300. A good mix of twisties and a couple of long straights. Lovely track surface, lots of run off etc...suits the Zed quite well.

So on to the vid.........I wasn't taking it too seriously just having fun. Ignore my odd line down the pit straight as my mate was on the pit wall filming, so I was getting closer to him. Also, look out for the mx5 driver running out of talent on the last corner of the last lap :lol:

For anyone interested, a bit of a write up on one I did back in march 2013. http://www.350z-uk.c...rton-vid-added/

• Like 2

Good lines but I want to tape your left hand to the wheel! You're passing the wheel around like you're in a driving lesson. :p

Got me right in the mood for the next few months that......not too sure where to start track season off at, need to get a couple in before Japfest.