BIG THANKS TO ADAM @ Z1AUTO !!!!!!

Zedrush

My brother and I just recieved our nismo exhaust high flow cats and plenum today. Just want to say a big thankyou to Adam, really is a great service, excellent prices and really quick delivery. Cant fault him at all Top Bloke. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

www.z1auto.com

I would take pictures of it all but my car is in the garage having it all fitted I pick it up in an hour :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Dons flame suit:

What sort of gains will you notice from the combo of zorst, cats and plenum? (other than the obvious noise :teeth: ) As far as I have read the plenum gives you more top end go, but is that at the expense of low down grunt? Zorst and cats I assume will make it more flowing and responsive but probably not a lot more?

Dons flame suit:

What sort of gains will you notice from the combo of zorst, cats and plenum? (other than the obvious noise :teeth: ) As far as I have read the plenum gives you more top end go, but is that at the expense of low down grunt? Zorst and cats I assume will make it more flowing and responsive but probably not a lot more?

Search!!!! haha.

There wont really be any gains mate at the ECU stops all the fun. However stick ona piggyback and you could see upto 40bhp gains from what i hear, but id expect it to be more around the 20bhp mark

My brother and I just recieved our nismo exhaust high flow cats and plenum today. Just want to say a big thankyou to Adam, really is a great service, excellent prices and really quick delivery. Cant fault him at all Top Bloke. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I would take pictures of it all but my car is in the garage having it all fitted I pick it up in an hour :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Your one hour is up, where are the pics and vids? :dry:

Just got back from ASW :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Labour for the exhaust, plenum and highflow cats was £50 in total (guy was safe he loves Z's), took just under 2 hours, smashing jobs Sounds unbelievable :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo

ill show pics am going for another spin, my god so much better :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Adam you are the best :thumbs:

Thanks Jay - enjoy the new toys!

The plenum spacer really does nothing for the down low power, but does make a noticeable difference up top. With the combination of the exhaust, spacer, and the high flow cats we supplied, I would estimate a gain, on the stock ecu, of around 12-15 whp. With tuning (reflash, utec), I'd bet you would double those gains.

The plenum spacer really does nothing for the down low power, but does make a noticeable difference up top. With the combination of the exhaust, spacer, and the high flow cats we supplied, I would estimate a gain, on the stock ecu, of around 12-15 whp. With tuning (reflash, utec), I'd bet you would double those gains.

Adam, can you tell me more about the plenum and cats. Spec, prices etc. Please bear in mind I'm a lawyer and therefore a complete technical idiot. :teeth:

Adam, can you tell me more about the plenum and cats. Spec, prices etc. Please bear in mind I'm a lawyer and therefore a complete technical idiot. :teeth:

Ah I doubt that :) I also went to law school....and look, I now sell car parts :)

For the plenum spacer, its $265.00. Takes about an hour to fit, quite easy, and comes with all required hardware.

The cats we offer 2 types - metal and ceramic versions. They are 50 state legal here in the US, fit like stock, and sound wonderful! I used these on my own car before going to test pipes with my new motor :)