New member from Bristol

Hi guys,

New member from the Bristol area, currently own a Civic EK but hoping to buy a 350z when I turn 21 in May due to insane insurance prices (last years insurance for my EK was 1200 :O!)

Been lurking on the forum for a while and everyone seems nice!

:)

Zed's are very rarely chavtastic, ...oh wait you meant the civic. :lol:;)

Look's pretty tidy actually ~ are they the Recaro alacantara seats from an EP3 or are they DC2 seats?

I used to own an EP3 03 Type R 30th Anniversary Edition before the Zed so I'm no stranger to Civics. Used to be on CTRO but doesn't compare to this site imo.

Your brothers Zed look's great btw. B) Hope you find a suitably cool Zed to out do his. :D

Zed's are very rarely chavtastic, ...oh wait you meant the civic. :lol:;)

Look's pretty tidy actually ~ are they the Recaro alacantara seats from an EP3 or are they DC2 seats?

I used to own an EP3 03 Type R 30th Anniversary Edition before the Zed so I'm no stranger to Civics. Used to be on CTRO but doesn't compare to this site imo.

Your brothers Zed look's great btw. B) Hope you find a suitably cool Zed to out do his. :D

Haha, yeah they are from a DC2! I'm a very active member on CivicLife but fancied bit of a change, seems much friendlier on here. I think the spoiler is love or hate on the Civic, is a genuine Bomex which EK enthusiasts will know is pretty rare!

Sadly the Z is no longer with us, got wrote off a few weeks back :(

The car started in my possession like this:

208B7EFE-A1B3-4368-9780-71496CEC6DDF-5348-0000077375B8B587_zps88137af7.jpg

Plan to do the same/ Similar sort of project wit the Z :) Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here!

Sorry to hear your brothers Zed is dead ~ just make sure you don't follow his lead. ;)

It can take a bit of getting used to RWD coming from FWD especially when the RWD has around 276bhp-313bhp odd depending on the model/year.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions you have about the Zeds & your search for one ~ lot's of answers are in the guides section though so always try the "search" button first. :thumbs: