Et12

oVerboost

I'm getting conflicting info online :( some say it will fit, even the Rota / rare rims website says that they are "perfect for the 350z". :(

The place I am ordering them from can only get et12 sadly in the D2EX :(

I may have to go for some other Rota's instead, but wanted something different thats all.

Would this setup work okay...

Fronts - 9.5x18 ET20 / Rears - 10x18 ET15.

Edited by oVerboost

i run et20 on the rear 10j, and that only just fits mate on a 20mm drop, does hit my arch on hard bumps though, and am running -1.5 camber on rear

you will have to roll your arches on a 30mm drop with et12, no doubt about it

• Like 1

Rotas will be a good fit but don't know if the front tyres will stretch enough and still be safe.

Do you mean the et12 ones?

No, the grids, I don't think your 225 tyre will fit the 9.5" front rim, too much stretch, the rear will be pushing it a bit too for my liking. The rims themselves will be fine, but you'll possibly need 4 new tyres.

Ordered the d2ex wheels, if they need rolling I'll get it done it'll be worth it! Gone for slightly stretched 35 profile rubber so will give me more arch room over the higher sidewall profiles. :)

Shouldn't be too bad as many on the standard wheels are running 25/30mm spacers on the standard wheels giving et10 and have no issues at all on springs. I'll post pics when they arrive and they're fitted etc ;)

Edited by oVerboost

Be very handy for anyone handing out advise above (if not already done so) on this and frequent other fitment questions to get your alloy/tyre specifics up on the link below, would be a great point of reference rather than keep answering the same questions time and again.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79656-all-encompassing-wheel-size-offset-thread/

• Like 1

Wheels arrived, bolted up fine on the rear and fronts needed a 3mm spacer to clear the brembo caliper but other than that... They fit fine! Will get some pictures done over the weekend :)

Edited by oVerboost

Well for future reference, ET12 9.5 fronts and 10 rears DO FIT without any arch mods on Apex lowering springs. :) Thanks for the advice though people, appreciated. Also, no hitting of arches or scrapes and full lock on fronts easily.

350zside2_zps3742b556.jpg

Edited by oVerboost

Well for future reference, ET12 9.5 fronts and 10 rears DO FIT without any arch mods on Apex lowering springs. :) Thanks for the advice though people, appreciated.

350zside2_zps3742b556.jpg

Add your details to the link you liked buddy, will be helpful for any future alloy buyers :)

Edited by Jetpilot