Does anyone else LIKE spending money on their car??

Sarnie

I do like spending money on my car.

Prefer it when it's on upgrades and go faster parts but still happy spending it on tyres/service items etc just to make sure it's running right.

If I had more money I know I'd just spend it on the car as it's a hobby I enjoy ~ seems illogical to me spending money on holidays, meals out & things as they never last whereas my cars always there, ...and if I want some fun I just jump in & go for a drive. B):yahoo:

• Like 1

Prefer it when it's on upgrades and go faster parts but still happy spending it on tyres/service items etc just to make sure it's running right.

If I had more money I know I'd just spend it on the car as it's a hobby I enjoy ~ seems illogical to me spending money on holidays, meals out & things as they never last whereas my cars always there, ...and if I want some fun I just jump in & go for a drive. B):yahoo:

Interesting. I reckon a fair bit of my income goes on eating out two or three times a week and it never feels like a waste of money (unless the meal is rubbish). Also like combining the two pleasures - drive out to a nice pub for a meal so I get to enjoy the car and we both have a nice meal in the process.

Interesting. I reckon a fair bit of my income goes on eating out two or three times a week and it never feels like a waste of money (unless the meal is rubbish). Also like combining the two pleasures - drive out to a nice pub for a meal so I get to enjoy the car and we both have a nice meal in the process.

If I could just take a pill a day to survive on I'd do it. :lol: Don't get a lot of pleasure from eating out or in tbh and the latter just feels like a pain in the ar** most of the time anyway especially after a hard day working. :yawn:

I'm happiest on an empty road in my car just driving along. Haven't even been on a holiday for over a decade now and if I did it would purely be for the drive. :D

Love spending money on the car but depends on the reasons!....

Recently.... few months ago...2 rear Falken 453's £314 fitted.... got a nail in one same day...£157.... just Friday there...nail...£157... Just had my front discs and pads... can't even mind the cost.... just had it serviced P1 at Infiniti £120 or something. Needs new rear pads...£30 OEM Brembos off ebay (still to purchase lol). Tax in June..as dammit near £500.... oh and the fact I got nowhere with the pleb that dropped debris on my car at work with their JCB. So new windscreen and panel .......if it goes on a car like the Zed my god get ready to pay out lol... I'd hate to own an Aston....'hate'.... :cloud9:

lol

If I could just take a pill a day to survive on I'd do it. :lol: Don't get a lot of pleasure from eating out or in tbh and the latter just feels like a pain in the ar** most of the time anyway especially after a hard day working. :yawn:

I'm happiest on an empty road in my car just driving along. Haven't even been on a holiday for over a decade now and if I did it would purely be for the drive. :D

Sounds to me like you need a holiday drive to stelvio pass with me next year ;)
  • Like 1

I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I know I have given mine tlc. New disks, new bushes, service etc... The odd mod.

Okay I need to stop slutting around with all these Likes. The thought was there :)

Haha what do you mean?

Went to like your post but ran out :lol:

I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I know I have given mine tlc. New disks, new bushes, service etc... The odd mod.

Okay I need to stop slutting around with all these Likes. The thought was there :)

Haha what do you mean?

Gave him a "like" for you. :D:thumbs:

Haha what do you mean?

Good man
  • Like 1

Oh I see! Thanks for the invisible like!! I picked my car up from my garage the day. Knowing it's completely up together makes it psychologically feel like it's driving better. Changed the brake fluid, clutch fluid, oils and filters. Doesn't feel any different ..but you just know !

Haha what do you mean?

Cheers gazzer!!!

Sorry for hi jacking but is there anyone putting their username on their car for japfest. For newbies like me? A4 print on the dash etc..? I'm tempted to so people know who I am from all the other black standard 350z.? Lol

That's full on terrorism right there :lol: Try re-posting that in the Japfest thread haha. Might get more answers.

Sorry for hi jacking but is there anyone putting their username on their car for japfest. For newbies like me? A4 print on the dash etc..? I'm tempted to so people know who I am from all the other black standard 350z.? Lol

That's a good idea. If I go I will for one. :D

My number plate has the garage I bought it from plastered underneath my reg and since I bought the car & have been on here I've often thought about having my plate redone with my user name underneath. Might do that when I have a bit of spare time & cash. ;)

I suggested this last year for the Ace Caffe meeting to put your

username on the sunshade and put it down while parked so members knew who car it was

it worked very well.. :surrender: out of the 36 members cars there 3 did it myself, Ami and one other..!! So don't hold your breath.. :scare:

• Like 1