buckets seats

lewistaylo111

Brides fit :thumbs:

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

You need the rails as well I got mine from Tarmac drop him a PM he should be able to help :thumbs:

My advice is try before you buy with seats make sure you can get in them and they are comfortable!

Corbeau do base mount seat brackets which I have one of matched with a corbeau forza sport bucket seat. It was literally a case of one out and then next straight in

there trying to tell me correct way is to drill new holes and bolt to floor shame as I really wanted sprint fat bastid version

Corbeau do base mount seat brackets which I have one of matched with a corbeau forza sport bucket seat. It was literally a case of one out and then next straight in

there trying to tell me correct way is to drill new holes and bolt to floor shame as I really wanted sprint fat bastid version

That wouldn't even be legal! Needs to move forward and back for the mot now. The z also doesn't have a flat floorpan so it wouldn't even be possible to do it like that! What idiots! I got my subframe from amazon US. Wasn't too expensive all in

• Like 1

Did you not ask this exact same question yesterday? or was that another noob?

Brides for me also

DSC_3454_zpsf129deae.jpg

DSC_3606.jpg

:byebye:

They must be one of the few things you sold for good money - Otherwise I would own them now :p

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Did you not ask this exact same question yesterday? or was that another noob?

Brides for me also

:byebye:

Where did you get the Bride floor mats, handbrake and gear knob gaitor from?

There is a set for sale on driftworks buddy :)