Jump to content
Asad

SUPER BLACK 370Z 'Z' EMBLEMS

Recommended Posts

Hi Asad, can I order front and rear z badges for the 370z in the gloss black. Let us know how you want payment. Cheers steve.

 

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

 

Pm sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi - I'd like to order front and rear z badges for my 350z (HR) - I'll be paint matching them myself so do you provide them primed and ready to be painted rather than gloss black etc?

 

Cheers,

Ryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2018 at 11:50, Foo56 said:

Hi - I'd like to order front and rear z badges for my 350z (HR) - I'll be paint matching them myself so do you provide them primed and ready to be painted rather than gloss black etc?

 

Cheers,

Ryan

Pm sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

**NEW REDUCED PRICE £14.99 EACH**

 

price includes first class postage 

 

please post on this thread to place order 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 23:38, Asad said:

**NEW REDUCED PRICE £14.99 EACH**

 

price includes first class postage 

 

please post on this thread to place order 

Hi again Asad, are the Gloss Black Z badges still available for sale please?

Cheers, Ken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2018 at 15:34, snowy87 said:

Hi again Asad, are the Gloss Black Z badges still available for sale please?

Cheers, Ken

Hi, yes still available the price is £29.98 delivered for front + rear emblems. 

If you would like to go ahead please pm me your PayPal email address so I can send you a PayPal invoice. 

Kind regards 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Asad said:

Hi, yes still available the price is £29.98 delivered for front + rear emblems. 

If you would like to go ahead please pm me your PayPal email address so I can send you a PayPal invoice. 

Kind regards 

PM sent. Cheers Asad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Badges arrived today Asad. Very pleased with them. Thank you for the items and the amazing delivery time. Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2018 at 18:38, snowy87 said:

Badges arrived today Asad. Very pleased with them. Thank you for the items and the amazing delivery time. Cheers.

Thanks for the kind words mate. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×