370Z NISMO colour options.

nrenz123

I'm extremely tempted by a Nismo 370Z, the only thing that's putting me off is the colour options, If they did it in the Gunmetal I'd be sold.

Any insiders or anybody wiser than I know why Nissan decided to limit the colours to Black, Silver and White/Black?

I'm extremely tempted by a Nismo 370Z, the only thing that's putting me off is the colour options, If they did it in the Gunmetal I'd be sold.

Any insiders or anybody wiser than I know why Nissan decided to limit the colours to Black, Silver and White/Black?

Get the white - it's lurverrrrrly!

They are actually available in gun metal and red in the US. It does look good in both but our friends across the pond are denied the sat nav and a decent reversing camera (the US variants have a tiny screen built into the rear view mirror).

They are actually available in gun metal and red in the US. It does look good in both but our friends across the pond are denied the sat nav and a decent reversing camera (the US variants have a tiny screen built into the rear view mirror).

A more pedigree Nismo than we get over here then :shrug: .

Weight saving!!

Weight saving!!

Nothing but net there son ;) .

• Like 1