SHINY HAPPY PERSON

martinmac

:worthless:

Thought I would do it before someone else did!

:sorry:

Just had a very enjoyable couple of hours in the sunshine watching Stevie040 working his magic on my Kuro roadster. It took him a lot longer than a couple of hours but I were workin.

Just want to say that he did a fantastic job and the result is leterally brilliant. Also got some very useful free advice so now that its up there I can keep it looking good. B)

Stevie has a few photos so hopefully he will post them showing a bit of before and after.

Well worth the price and recommended. Shame I cant drive the car for four days now : :boat:

Thanks mate :thumbs:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Martin im glad you were happy with the detail. Maybe get my hands your new beast at some point if u get it ;)

Here some pics but they are not very good as i forgot my camera and had to use my phone.

Here is some befores:

SP_A0074.jpg

The car looked well but until the sun made came out and the swirls were evident. Here are some with the Before and afters:

Before:

SP_A0076.jpg

After:

SP_A0082.jpg

Before:

SWIRL.jpg

After:

swirl1.jpg

And here is some other after shots:

SP_A0087.jpg

SP_A0086.jpg

SP_A0090.jpg

Comments welcome :thumbs:

I cant see the pictures, however i am sure its gleaming. ill wait till i get into work.

What a pointless post :p

And what about this one? ;)

I dont know if its my computer as im on the train from Oxford in (wireless may have a problem with tags and such. But i take it others can see them?

I cant see the pictures, however i am sure its gleaming. ill wait till i get into work.

What a pointless post :p

And what about this one? ;)

I dont know if its my computer as im on the train from Oxford in (wireless may have a problem with tags and such. But i take it others can see them?

Yes we can. Get a better computer :p

Looks like another excellent job chaps :thumbs:

Thanks for the comments. As Martin says the camera does not really show it off to its full. Thats a samsung 2mp camera for you though. Imust remember my other one next time.

I need to learn how to use a camera full stop. I did my gf's Dad's Merc a few weeks back and it was covered in swirl marks. But every picture I took failed to show them up. To the eye you could see a huge difference but couldn't get a camera shot to show the full effect. Any photographers that can offer suggestions?! :)

Thanks for the comments. As Martin says the camera does not really show it off to its full. Thats a samsung 2mp camera for you though. Imust remember my other one next time.

I need to learn how to use a camera full stop. I did my gf's Dad's Merc a few weeks back and it was covered in swirl marks. But every picture I took failed to show them up. To the eye you could see a huge difference but couldn't get a camera shot to show the full effect. Any photographers that can offer suggestions?! :)

New camera? :D