SHINY HAPPY PERSON

martinmac

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuro looks amazing after a detail. Just a shame breathing on it swirls the paint! :lol:

I must do mine.

About the pics H5, I'm in the same boat... I can't get a camera to show up damage enough before!

About the pics H5, I'm in the same boat... I can't get a camera to show up damage enough before!

If you havent read already, there is an FAQ on DetailingWorld about how to best show off swirls and other defects if you really want to ;)

If you havent read already, there is an FAQ on DetailingWorld about how to best show off swirls and other defects if you really want to ;)

Almost a pity you can't jig up sunglass polarised lenses, in front a camera, polarised will show every evil little swirl. :wacko:

Nice job on Martin's 350 too Steve!!

Thanks for the replies and messages. Black when it is clean is the best colour the reflections are amazing. I was a bit dissapointed i did not remove all the swirls but with the paint being a little thin for my liking i was not prepared to risk it.

@Marting, thanks for the calendar its up on my wall at home, might even think about selling the audi and get one.

Also i have Monday and Tuesday free if anyone is interested? Im sure i can work out a special price if anyone is about :teeth:

Thanks for the replies and messages. Black when it is clean is the best colour the reflections are amazing. I was a bit dissapointed i did not remove all the swirls but with the paint being a little thin for my liking i was not prepared to risk it.

@Marting, thanks for the calendar its up on my wall at home, might even think about selling the audi and get one.

Also i have Monday and Tuesday free if anyone is interested? Im sure i can work out a special price if anyone is about :teeth:

Nice to see you back on here mate :thumbs:

isn't there a stevieg606 ? any relation ?

No and No :D

there is on ebay, who sells lots of detailing gear ... hence the question ;)

Is he on here? :D

i didnt say he was, merely wondered if he is the same person (discount) :blush:

i didnt say he was, merely wondered if he is the same person (discount) :blush:

Nor me, just asked if he was :blush:

Hi, thanks for the comments. For the polish i use menzerna products. I like the oils in these so u can work them for a long time. With reagrds to the paint cleanser and wax i don think i should say as some of these companies get a bit funny. lets just say there some of the higher end of the market waxes :p