Not sure these wheels quite work- options?

gstraw

Hey all,

in my quest to find a 370z ive seen one which doesnt have the standard rays wheels. Instead it has 20" Vossen rims so i thought GREAT! vossen are really good. but im not sure these wheels work.

Im planning on getting the amuse kit on the car- maybe that will help. i think the wheels look too aftermarket for the relatively plain car. maybe refurbing the wheels would help to take away the diamond cut finish. Its a shame since this is the one thing holding me back from getting this car.

I have thought about flogging them on here for a part exchange for some standard 19" rays. these wheels new are £2500 if i remember correctly.

what do you think about likelihood of selling on here or what i could do to make the wheels work with the car

apegy8yd.jpg

Edited by gstraw

At the end of the day, it's all personal preference, some people don't like rays some do, don't really think you'll fully be happy about wheels if you don't like them from day one. But I wouldn't let wheels be the deciding factor of getting a car. Easily changed :thumbs:

Thats looks a little like Shelbourne Nissan in Portadown...

It IS Shelbourne Nissan :lol: they're about 10 minutes from me. My last 2 services have been there because my cousins husband is the mechanic.

Might just go have a sniff around this tomorrow. 2010, 21.5k for £17k, hmmm

Edited by KyleR

Kyle I'll send you a pm if that's okay!!

I/ they can't quite seem to work out if it's connect premium so would you be able to double check this perhaps? Also re iterate that the wheels are not nice and no one wants to buy them lol. I've been speaking to Tim and was maybe gonna I next weekend (travelling from Scotland)