Do people pimp their 370z externally or they stay original?

Dashurik

interesting to know what people do with their 370z ?Do you modify it externally,do you replace exhaust ?We all know that 350z are full of options to customise them,but what about 370z?

Think some already started ,but mainly trend is not there yet to customise 370z! What people think?Please post your pics if you did something to your 370z already.By the way i own 350z ,but thinking to upgrade in a year or less.

P.S. Andrian we all know that your zed is already undergoing massive make over! :-)

Have you looked on 370z.com ? Lots of customised 370z's on there, lots of ideas.

Not many in the uk, generally - lowering, spacers, induction, exhaust (a must as the oem one is terrible) and a remap

Externally just the fangs and rear wrapped

yes i did .I can see people do things over there.Intresting to see what peole do here in UK.

Check out the modifications sub forum and Octet's lengthy thread in this one.

Not sure what proportion actually do it but you get the impression a lot of owners on this forum at least change the exhaust on the GTs. The Nismo has a better exhaust but could still do with being being louder.

Edited by sipar69

If I ever decide and move to the dark side and buy a 370, I will mod it in one go and pretty much know what I want to do with it.

Ricey has got it spot on, when it's cheaper more people will mod the 370's.

Check out the modifications sub forum and Octet's lengthy thread in this one.

Not sure what proportion actually do it but you get the impression a lot of owners on this forum at least change the exhaust on the GTs. The Nismo has a better exhaust but could still do with being being louder.

Can see in your signature that you own Nismo version now !Hope you don't mind me asking you,how do you compare it with other 370z your owned and what your like/dislike most ?

Edited by Dashurik

Going to keep it completely standard. It`s such a nice car and just what I always wanted so I`ve no desire to start adding or changing bits of it and in 15 or 20 years time, if I live to 73, a good condition, low mileage, completely standard example, I would expect, will be far more desirable.

in 15 or 20 years time, if I live to 73, a good condition, low mileage, completely standard example, I would expect, will be far more desirable.

That's if you can still buy petrol in 20 years time. :stir:

Going to keep it completely standard. It`s such a nice car and just what I always wanted so I`ve no desire to start adding or changing bits of it and in 15 or 20 years time, if I live to 73, a good condition, low mileage, completely standard example, I would expect, will be far more desirable.

Personally i don't like how 370z looks externally! But, with few add ons or completely different body kit it looks the business! Its my personal opinion!

Having extensively modified many of my previous cars I'm still very happy with my 370z with minimal mods. I don't think it needs much more tbh. I've yet to see any bodykits that I even vaguely like, but as well know that sort of thing is personal preference!

See a good few with lip kits pop up in my Facebook feed via various pages I've liked, might be somewhere to look first instead the full kit route maybe?