Cobra resonated exhaust from CS

chirag1988

Went up to meet Mitz at CS and get my Cobra Sports exhaust fitted. Service from CS is second to none and the sound is brilliant! I've got a few pics and will try to get a video up shortly :thumbs:

The stock exhaust

26935526-B962-41E9-AC5F-878117957ADF.jpg

New Cobra Sports Exhaust

212DBACB-FEE9-4FCA-8581-80BAB32A93D3.jpg

8C1F85BC-D32C-459B-819E-B2F820E09CE6.jpg

I'll try to get a video up soon of the sounds ;)

• Like 1

Love my cobra. Did you go for Y-pipe too?

Not done the Y-pipe yet, I'll be upgrading in stages as this hit the wallet pretty hard already :lol: have you done the Y-pipe? If so, how is it?

Cobra is next purchase for me I think :)

Do it! You won't regret it mate :thumbs:

I've got the cobra exhaust and cobra y pipe added with the pop charger and berk hfc's it does sound pretty awesome :D

The Y-pipe and HFCs are probably next on my list of things to do :) but I'm also tempted with a chargespeed rear bumper - it's just so damn sexy! :p

• Like 1

To be honest I've not really seen it on a black Zed - but I think i know what you mean. The black diffuser would just get blend in and you wouldn't notice it as much as against another colour.

I'm looking forward to driving through a couple of tunnels on the a406 this evening to hear that Cobra roar! :D

• Like 1

Hfc's ;)

Stop it Humpy - it's already on my mind :p

And pop charger if it's sounds your after ;)

Intake is prob the last thing I'd do I think. Seeing as the stock ones seem to be best for the car. Probably just get some HKS panel filters. If and when I do intake I'm probably gonna go for the injen long arm dual intakes too