Kathy Smith Scam

Cozzi

Please be aware people, This seems to be a very popular scam at the moment, and I would hate anyone selling a 350z to be caught out!

Google the name and this will reveal all, but I had this email this afternoon.

Email: kat.kat055@rhelps.net

Thanks for your response, I am quite okay with your price,I need you to understand that i am willing and ready to purchase it right away,put it off the AD site,consider me as your favorite buyer,and Please note that i have shippers/movers who handles my shipping arrangement anywhere in the world.

They will be coming for the pickup,after you have received payment and it has been confirm by you,If this is acceptable,advice soon as i am a Marine Engineer and i am buying this for my son as a surprise gift.So kindly get back to me with also some pictures of it

I can only pay through PayPal at the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my PayPal account,and this is why i insisted on using PayPal to pay,all i will need is your pay pal email address to make the payments and some pictures if you do not have a PayPal account yet,its pretty easy to set one up at www.paypal.com,i will be expecting your email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted.

Email: kat.kat055@rhelps.net

Name: Kathy

Phone:

" Is it still for sale? "

Advert link: http://www.pistonhea...gt-spec/1973952

Edited by Cozzi

To be fair what's the problem, long as it's cleared I don't care.... clearly is a scam but once it's in your bank ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once its in your bank your bank clear it with the originating bank to obtain their monies.

Originating bank confirm its a fake bankers draft.

Your bank remove said monies from your account and give you the bad news.

But once it goes into your bank your insured ... , and it's through paypal so you can't transfer money if you don't have it.

By the way I know clearly it's a scam but ushally they don't say anything about letting it clear lol

Insured? Believe that when I see it

The paypal thing I followed through when baiting one once.

They send you a fake paypal email confirming funds received and hope that you dont check it.

I had mine sent to lovesabitofanal@gmail.com and after id received the 'money' told him I was veey sorry but id made a mistake and it was actually cuminandaroundmymouth@gmail.com..

...apparently I changed my email after swapping to a new field in the adult entertainment industry.

Emails stopped after that!

Mate do me (and yourself) a favour.......never ever rely on your bank guaranteeing anything.

Im 99% sure you are absolutely not insured against a fraudulent bankers draft.

It WILL show as cleared funds in your account and when the bank try to clear it and it bounces it will be taken back.

Your car by this point is macking it down Lagos high street.

I'm sure with Natwest it shows as going through for like 4 days or what ever , then it clears properly surly if that 4 days that's when it would bounce lol,

They may aswell open bank accounts make a fake draft from 1 account then , take the cash out from the other free money..... Can't see it really

Unfortunately it is the older generation who tend to fall for these things by trusting people too much and not being as internet savvy as the younger generations. Just read the papers about anyone who gets screwed over by these kind of things, internet based or otherwise, always older people, usually women.