Oil

RafsZed

You asked Nissan what oil they'd put in your car and their reply was (surprisingly enough) "Nissan oil".

The important question would of been what grade of oil would they put in your car, then all you've gotta worry about is whether they put in what they said they would :lol:

You asked Nissan what oil they'd put in your car and their reply was (surprisingly enough) "Nissan oil".

The important question would of been what grade of oil would they put in your car, then all you've gotta worry about is whether they put in what they said they would :lol:

That's the main thing as most of the nissan garages will just fill it up with the same oil they use for all the cars which usually comes from a big oil barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the main thing as most of the nissan garages will just fill it up with the same oil they use for all the cars which usually comes from a big oil barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opie oils do great deals, I normally provide all the parts when I put my car in. I got titan race pro s ester after some gentle persuasion from Neilp :lol:

+1 On both counts.

Been getting my oil from Opie for years now since I discovered them trading on CTRO. Always go for Fuchs oil too. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...