Mopedmarks build thread:More New photos page 11 onwards

Mopedmark

Well yesterday was our anniversary meet up at Coventry Motor Museum and all the hard work that myself and Sharon have been doing on the car was finally unveiled for everyone to see.

The obvious upgrade is the part Wrap that is a purple chrome executed by RSV Graphics I Dudley, I designed most of it the guys doing the rear part to suit, I also had the roof done in gunmetal to suit the accents already done one the car like the mouth in the front bumper, door handles and rear diffuser, they also put a Japanese rising sun on the roof then wrapped over it to give it a subtle put very effective embossed sun.

i have changed the rear diffusser for a universal type top secret style, and made 4 custom Perspex centre veins,I did this so that when the car is aired out the rear now sits low, as before the old one still made the rear look high.

i removed the spoiler that I fitted a while back and purchased a big wing, not a massive one but at 53 inch just about perfect, again as with the diffuser I painted this in gunmetal, custom Perspex ends where made as well as custom rising sun brackets.

the new wheels where fitted at the end of Jan, thanks Chris, another great Tarmac Sportz product, I added some neo chrome spiked wheel nuts.

Now to the front, I have an Amuse style front bumper and there's not much available for it so went about making myself a splitter and canards which again suits the Perspex theme throughout the car.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

I also purchased some more tyre letters but a slightly larger type, I must say that my old wheels where 20s I allways felt that they where a bit to big for my car so I went down to 19s, the rear are 11j so I didn't have to run spacers, now on the way home I couldn't believe how different the car felt without spacers on,

A closer photo of the the splitter and canards

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 1 month later...

A closer look at a few of the detailed items that I made showing the rear diffuser centre veins and rear spoiler end caps both made from purple tint Perspex

also a good photo of the rising sun wing brackets and the new wheel nuts

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I have removed the stick on number plate directly from the front bumper and mounted it on a retractable mount 

Also fitted an NRG detachable steering wheel, BIG shout out to Chris @ Tarmac Sportz, for sorting this out.You have to get a short hub, Quick release and steering wheel, there is a massive choice but Chris will point you in the right direction.

I watched all the You Tube vids on how to fit and laughed at the young Yanks but when it came for me to fit my own the vids helped as they do give you a heads up, I mounted the wheel to the quick release in the house the wiring is plug and play and it took me around 20 minutes max to actually fit it all to the car, it feels really good to drive with the suede outer, all in all I love it and as for security wise well, it's even harder to steal without the wheel connected ( thanks to Buster for giving me the idea :thumbs: )

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark,

Mind if i ask where you got your hoses from? I think I have found some in different colours in a set of 4 from http://www.amber-performance.co.uk/product.php?xProd=8074&xSec=1764 but was just wondering if there is a better place or maybe more hose option so i can replace more of the OEM hoses.

Thx in advanced :)

James