Mopedmarks build thread:More New photos page 11 onwards

Mopedmark

Humpy if had a carp magazine back then called Total Carp you would have seen my articles I was once a professional carp fisher in another life :lol: I only go to France now :)

Fair play Mark, thought that magazine was still around? Well all I can say is that I am definately not a pro :lol:

• 1 month later...

I managed to pick up these bonnet dampers from 14N on Friday night so I painted them up on Saturday and fitted them today,they work exceptionally well, More than pleased with them Big thanks Again to 14N0e730a881c6a6d191dac4293b4b53cd7_zps3d5c4049.jpgcb5eb66dfde79700dd79c6445410c70b_zps6f384359.jpg89f7e678a3ce9d22a73446f6863f62a5_zps7a239616.jpg

You may notice my New Core strut brace that I have been working on,more details to follow on this guys :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hi Grundy225, I use a spray gun not cans, which makes it easier to control.You can get the same effect though,you just have to lightly spray the second colour over the top were you want it No masking of the bottom base colour you just gently flash spray it in Freehand :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...