Zed Shed Crew Weekend Part 1.

Keyser

How did the engine swap go today chaps? All running I hope. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate all running - It turns out we didn't need to change engines it wasn't the head gasket at all - it was just Buster forgot to put the bottom hose back on, that's why it was overheating :lol::p

No really - no overheating problems, running sweet on test drive we will know more when Luke can take her for a good run he had to return in his loaner tonight so his Zed is waiting to be collected.

Great stuff chaps and fingers crossed for sure. Hope you bartered down that Stevey chap on that engine a little more? ;)

How did the engine swap go today chaps? All running I hope. :)

Yes mate all running - It turns out we didn't need to change engines it wasn't the head gasket at all - it was just Buster forgot to put the bottom hose back on, that's why it was overheating :lol::p

No really - no overheating problems, running sweet on test drive we will know more when Luke can take her for a good run he had to return in his loaner tonight so his Zed is waiting to be collected.

Great work, well done. Busy weekend for you ... No rest for the wicked :D

Once again these boys saved my ass! She got home perfectly! Was that hot I even had to take my jumper off! That's right ladies and gentlemen.....SHE LIIIVES *dr frankenstein voice*

Really pleased for you mate, now don't be blowing up anymore engines ;) I'm sure Chris, Bob and Kim etc have seen enough of your car to last a life time :lol:

Nice work gents!

Btw I've got an engine and some cakes......,,,are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?👀 Can't wait for sunny weather to arrive for this😎!

Only if your thinking that you should feed the cakes into the inlet manifold, block the zorst then when the engine is turned over the cakes could be fired into the air and we would have doughnut rain :):thumbs:

I therefore doubt I am thinking what you are thinking :blush:

• Like 2

😜😜😜😜

Ok octet shall I tell them?

The real zed shed will be doing a live forged engine build/install this summer! Before that there is the small matter of installing the first twin GTM supercharger on a 370z. And many other little projects in between!

😎

I can't tell them everything can I? It will ruin the surprise������

Shut up and go to work! :surrender:

:lol:

Quitting the franchise so soon guys???

Looking forwards to the builds :thumbs:

As long as -

1. Bennett does not wire it up

and

2. Octet keeps the car long enough.

Just want to use this thread to say a massive thank you to the whole Zed Shed crew. Despite the massive frustrations of not bring in my brake pads on the Saturday and then finding out my spoiler needs a hefty repair. Bob still fitted my new Lip from Tarmac Sportz like a boss.

Then on Sunday we had some success by changing my belts (AC is working again (woohoo)). And fitting some splash guards in place of doing my brakes as it turns out there wasn't one more go in my discs.

And I'm glad that Mrs E's baking went down well.

So as ever, the Zed Shed was left with a longer shopping list than I started with!!

Now all I've got to do is:-

Buy New Discs (Front and Rear)

Find a fibreglass repairer

Respray the spoiler

Remove and clean up around the old lip spoiler

Buy another set of front Splash Guards

Afford my respray to get everything the same colour

O yeah. And walk again. That will help.

My ankle op went fine guys so hopefully I won't be on crutches etc too long and we will be back to see you again soon.

Just want to use this thread to say a massive thank you to the whole Zed Shed crew. Despite the massive frustrations of not bring in my brake pads on the Saturday and then finding out my spoiler needs a hefty repair. Bob still fitted my new Lip from Tarmac Sportz like a boss.

Then on Sunday we had some success by changing my belts (AC is working again (woohoo)). And fitting some splash guards in place of doing my brakes as it turns out there wasn't one more go in my discs.

And I'm glad that Mrs E's baking went down well.

So as ever, the Zed Shed was left with a longer shopping list than I started with!!

Now all I've got to do is:-

Buy New Discs (Front and Rear)

Find a fibreglass repairer

Respray the spoiler

Remove and clean up around the old lip spoiler

Buy another set of front Splash Guards

Afford my respray to get everything the same colour

O yeah. And walk again. That will help.

My ankle op went fine guys so hopefully I won't be on crutches etc too long and we will be back to see you again soon.

Glad to here the OP was a success :thumbs:

At least you will have lots of nice cakes to eat while you convalesce :)

Look forwards to seeing you (and more cakes) when you can walk unaided and you have some nice new shiny disks.