Jay's gun metal 350z build.

Jay-350z

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys, but this isn't how it's staying, haha. It going in for a full front end respray, once funds allow. As there's a little rust on the bonnet and wing, and the laquer peal you can see in that pic. So once it's looking fresh, time for some fun modding. ;).

One thing I meant to ask you Jay-350z was have you had any wheel alignment done on the Zed after fitting the spacers?

No I havnt, but all seems good apart from the fairly extreme rear camber, as that's quite visible, but I'll need camber arms to sort it out.

One thing I meant to ask you Jay-350z was have you had any wheel alignment done on the Zed after fitting the spacers?

No I havnt, but all seems good apart from the fairly extreme rear camber, as that's quite visible, but I'll need camber arms to sort it out.

Thanks for the reply. I'm considering spacers myself but just trying to research the pros & cons. :)

Is the rear camber issue because your Zed is lowered then or is it still riding on standard springs?. ;)

Thanks for the reply. I'm considering spacers myself but just trying to research the pros & cons. :)

Is the rear camber issue because your Zed is lowered then or is it still riding on standard springs?. ;)

Ok, the pros are it looks 100x better with them, I've found turning in feels a tad better.

The cons are the car seams to tram line a bit more, also it bump steers a bit more too, but this isn't that noticeable.

And the reason for the camber is because it's lowered I'm guessing.

Edited by Jay-350z

I think it's recommended that you get wheel alignment after fitting spacers, I get a little wobble at about 70-80mph that I didn't have before fitting spacers. I'm going to get alignment done to see if that cures it!

It won't fix it, that's a wheel balance issue, nothing to do with alignment. Did you wire brush the hub before fitting the spacers?