Forza Motorsport 5 350Z-UK Championship

Ekona

Ok, heres a pretty competitive tune for an ek9 in terms of my driving style, for others this may be a complete waste but feel free to give it a try.

CONVERSION - centrifugal supercharger and convert to rwd

AERO - forza front bumper, forza wing, chargespeed rear bumper, c-west skirts

TYRES - full race compound, BBS RE's although you can choose whatever you like at the end of the tune so long as it stays within the PI.

DRIVETRAIN - race transmission, race diff

HANDLING - race brakes, suspension, and both roll bars, full weight reduction

ENGINE - race supercharger

Now onto the tuning

TYRES - 27.5 / 27.5

GEARING - 3.70 final drive 3.95 / 2.75 / 2.13 / 1.66 / 1.39 / 1.18

ALIGNMENT - camber -1.0 / -1.2 toe 0.2 / -0.3 caster 5.7

ROLL BARS - 27.82 / 27.41

SPRiNGS - 700.8 / 635.4 and lower the fully

DAMPING - rebound 7.8 / 7.5 bump 3.8 / 3.5

AERO - full cornering front and rear

BRAKE - 51% / 165%

DIFF - 40% / 40%

I thought that after i had wrote it all out to be honest, but this way at least it gives everyone a base to start from and you can then tweak towards your own preferences and see the stock stats also as theres nòthing worse than changing something and not remembering your original settings if it turns crap.

Sorry Pallett mate, didn't mean that to sound like I was having a pop, apologies if it came across that way :blush:

Really appreciate you taking the time to post all that up, gives me a good clue as to where I'm going wrong with my tunes :)

Ok, heres a pretty competitive tune for an ek9 in terms of my driving style, for others this may be a complete waste but feel free to give it a try.

CONVERSION - centrifugal supercharger and convert to rwd

AERO - forza front bumper, forza wing, chargespeed rear bumper, c-west skirts

TYRES - full race compound, BBS RE's although you can choose whatever you like at the end of the tune so long as it stays within the PI.

DRIVETRAIN - race transmission, race diff

HANDLING - race brakes, suspension, and both roll bars, full weight reduction

ENGINE - race supercharger

Now onto the tuning

TYRES - 27.5 / 27.5

GEARING - 3.70 final drive 3.95 / 2.75 / 2.13 / 1.66 / 1.39 / 1.18

ALIGNMENT - camber -1.0 / -1.2 toe 0.2 / -0.3 caster 5.7

ROLL BARS - 27.82 / 27.41

SPRiNGS - 700.8 / 635.4 and lower the fully

DAMPING - rebound 7.8 / 7.5 bump 3.8 / 3.5

AERO - full cornering front and rear

BRAKE - 51% / 165%

DIFF - 40% / 40%

Newbie question: when I go to alter most of that stuff it seems to make the car a class B car.......how can this changes be made and still be a class C car? Or what am I missing?

Ekona, didnt seem that way at all fella, absolutely no offence taken.

Sarnie, my guess is your starting to modify engine first, i always go conversion backwards through the options as at C class its more about handling and braking than outright power in most circumstances. You also lose some PI by adding the forza wing and bumper as the game classes top speed higher than handling and this should drop you back into C class.

Ill upload the tune tomorow to the store after football and leave it unlocked so you can freely make changes as you please.

Wow, that tune is so much different to how I set my EK9, it's cool as there are so many different ways to reach the desired class.

I've been away for the weekend so haven't been on Forza for a while. I'll have to get back on it and see if I can back on top :lol: .

I have a feeling that with my current tune I'm not going to get much quicker, even on a perfect lap I'm hindered by my 129mph top speed :dry: .

Is the marketplace open now then ?? I thought it was still down ??

Hope you give yourself a stern telling off!

Just a suggestion, but considering the forum we are on, shouldn't we really have an ongoing league table/challenge for the zeds?

Eg. c-class 350z, c-class 370z, b-class 350z etc...

Obviously we could still have other any car challenges, but just have a permanent zed one too?

Edited by Sam Mcgoo

Ok, Here's a starter, not really done that track much but just did a few laps. struggled to get a clean one, need some practice. :lol:

Alps Festival - Stock 350z (C439) - clean laps only

Sam McGoo - 02:12.458

I did this in rivals c class, but not sure how we will keep a proper track of this as I think as if you have done a faster lap of this track in a different car only that will show up on the leader board?

Edited by Sam Mcgoo