Feed my Nismo addiction

Almeida1234

Discontinued mate! If you get a new one I'll be amazed.

Consider the Tanabe super medallion touring if its the Nismo sound you want. Better quality and cheaper too.

Many have been claiming no gain or loss from the touring, friend of mine in the US switcted for example from the touring tanabe, to motordyne and gained 10hp, dynoproven with y-pipe on both ones, BUT that was back in early 2010, dont know if they have re-disigned it since then.

ShockwaveVsHypermedallion.jpg

Edited by Aglii

True dual exhaust will always flow better than OEM style design. So even the Nismo will make very little gain on the OEM👀 more so the motordyne is properly flow and acoustically tuned so its expected.

Abbey found the invidia Gemini even made a tiny fraction more power probably due to better scavenging due to the superior x pipe design.

Any way both exhaust have been taken :scare: as I cannot resist the offers. I'll get a motordyne later if I get bored of the invidia.

• Like 1

i think Steve at Redline might still have one. He had a brand new one a while ago for a discounted price because it had a small dent in it, which isn't really a big deal for something thats under the car.

Why pay £800 for a bag just because it has LV on it or £700 on a phone because it has an apple on it. People like Nismo stuff, me included. Not always, but branding has a high influence on people's purchases. There must be something you own which you could have got better / cheaper, but went for the brand you liked?

• Like 1

No not really. Why spend more money when you dont have to?

thats just .... yeah, ill leave it alone. With cars i do the research and go after gains/sound or whatever the case is.

Same with everything else, phones example, dont need some expensive smart phone, ive got camera, internet, sms and can call ppl, thats enough for me. Other extras just make the battery empty more soon, and if only branding effects the stuff you buy, then you should reconsider what you are doing. Diffrence is being brand conscious or quality conscious, just becouse its the most expensive does not mean its the best

This is just my opinion and do not mean anything bad by it

Edit: But ofcourse the OP can do what he likes, i was just wondering, meant nothing bad by it

Edited by Aglii

No not really. Why spend more money when you dont have to?

thats just .... yeah, ill leave it alone. With cars i do the research and go after gains/sound or whatever the case is.

Same with everything else, phones example, dont need some expensive smart phone, ive got camera, internet, sms and can call ppl, thats enough for me. Other extras just make the battery empty more soon, and if only branding effects the stuff you buy, then you should reconsider what you are doing. Diffrence is being brand conscious or quality conscious, just becouse its the most expensive does not mean its the best

This is just my opinion and do not mean anything bad by it

Edit: But ofcourse the OP can do what he likes, i was just wondering, meant nothing bad by it

I would also say, Nismo as the example in case and others, will retain a better 2nd hand value if you ever sell it, the wanted section has regular requests for Nismo exhausts. You cant also say true duals sound just as good, to you they do (and me i have one) but the op prefers the Nismo :)

Edited by Jetpilot