[SOLD] Alloy Wheels 19" 5ZIGEN Pro Racer ZR+520 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pimm

Why haven't these sold? They are :wub: !

I have had two offer's but afraid they are to low. Just waiting for the sun to shine and the zeds to come out of peoples garages, that's when they should go.

• 2 weeks later...

Heath, kind of wishing you hadn't bumped this today.......very tempting.....

You are of only a few that has seen them in the flesh and when the sun shines they look amazing and totally transform the car. ;):D

• Like 1

You are of only a few that has seen them in the flesh and when the sun shines they look amazing and totally transform the car. ;):D

You're a bad boy, stop trying to make me spend my money!

• 2 weeks later...

Dooooooooo ittttttttt ;)

Dooooooooo ittttttttt ;)

:lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Omg how have these not sold yet?!?! There's some really bad looking wheels that have been up for sale recently which have had a lot of interest......WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE - BUY THESE WHEELS! :lol:

Omg how have these not sold yet?!?! There's some really bad looking wheels that have been up for sale recently which have had a lot of interest......WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE - BUY THESE WHEELS! :lol:

I agree! I'd have had these if they were 18's rather than buying my new ones. GLWTS mate! Come on someone, get a bargain here! :)

They seem to fit the arches a treat, I take it no spacers are needed in order to get that full arch look? They do look gorgeous I must admit. GLWS.

The offsets are perfect, no spacers needed and they do not rub the arches. I cannot express how nice these look in the flesh, the photo's do not do them justice.

Even the small marks on one of the wheels, you cannot see that from a couple of feet away, great condition. As previously said carefully stored in my garage waiting for the right person to come along. :)

I was thinking of placing a newer or revised advert? I have only put them for sale on here, no other zed forum and not even bothered with Ebay as I do not want the hassle of idiots emailing me stupid offers or questions, lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is a shame they are still in my garage and not on a 350z. I have only advertise them on here but soon will have to try Ebay. I was thinking of making four coffee table's with glass tops :lol:

Without meaning to crap on your thread, the reason that I didnt buy them is the tyre tread depth.... I would immediately have to spend another heap of money on tyres, that and the missus scratched the crappy 17s, so I went for crappy 18s :D

GLWTS

Without meaning to crap on your thread, the reason that I didnt buy them is the tyre tread depth.... I would immediately have to spend another heap of money on tyres, that and the missus scratched the crappy 17s, so I went for crappy 18s :D

GLWTS

Yes I understand the situation. It would of made my life easier if the rear tyres had not worn on the inner edges, but I have to say that the fronts are in good shape. I know they will go so fingers crossed. :D