[SOLD] Alloy Wheels 19" 5ZIGEN Pro Racer ZR+520 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pimm

Would love these for my Azure but I simply can't afford it at the moment with all the other expenses I have.

I agree fantastic price. If they are still here when I've saved enough I'll take them but that might be some time!

• 2 weeks later...

I have just got back from the garage with my wheels and even though they are worn slightly on the edges these tyres have lots of miles left in them, they are all road legal. All pm's replied to :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

me neither....

Money must be tight, nothing like a few years ago when we all had a few quid to splash on this and that, plus the zed's are lower in price now. They will go to the right person, still stored in a nice clean dry garage :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm only just seen these! Awesome! Where are you? I'd need to think about it and get my son to have a look at them he's the expert! Thanks 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheddar/Somerset.

Thanks Pimm I'd love them but sadly I have to be sensible and they are a bits I've my budget for new wheels and as I'm not planning to do any mods I'm gonna go with a set of rays that have come up sorry.

They will sell I'm sure and look great on someone's zed.

Maybe repost them?

Shame as you're not too far from me im near Chippenham.

Good luck tho 😎

Hmmm only just seen these! Awesome! Where are you? I'd need to think about it and get my son to have a look at them he's the expert! Thanks 😎

Cheddar/Somerset.

Sorry I'm going to have to be sensible they are way above my budget for new wheels and as I'm not doing any mods a set of rays that have just come up will do me fine. Shame tho as you're not too far from me near Chippenham. Maybe try re posting them?

They will sell and look ace on a moded zed 😎

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Would be really nice to see them on another members car in the photo gallery, for me that would be great. Just a waiting game but they will go. I cannot repeat myself enough though that in the flesh they really do look fantastic, pictures are not enough to justify how they look B)