The Bodykit has arrived! Fitting progress pics's

Gaz Walker

Well having finally waded through the masses of Body kit aero parts available for the Z I have finally settled on the following combination:

Shine Auto Nismo V2 Style front with Carbon Lip and Carbon Canards

Espirit Side Skirts

Espirit Rear Diffuser

Power Enterprise Rear Wing

We placed the orders with the respective suppliers and they are now here just in time for the good Weather and mainly JAE.

Once the parts were unboxed I decided to have a go at test fitting the parts to check the fit and the finish of the parts. The side skirts were a little Tricky but once fitted using the fitting kit provided they are an extremely good fit and all the gaps are even. The rear was also a little tricky and required a bit twisting and pushing to get it to go over the OEM bumper but again once in place it is a good fit. I will however need to trim a little bit of the rear to make room for the RS-R end cans.

Then it was on to the Shine Auto Nismo V2 style front bumper. I had thought this was going to be the most difficult part but it turned out to be the easiest. The Standard bumper come of real easy and was off in around 15mins we then test fitted the bumper on the car and everything looked great even at the intial stages it seamed a great fit. There was marks on the bumper where to drill the holes and we simply used all the stock nuts, bolts and brackets to secure the bumper in place, simple as that.

Anyway here are the in progress pictures. I should have some paint on the car by the end of the week can’t wait!!

Espiritrear.jpg

Espiritrear1.jpg

Espiritside1.jpg

Espiritside2.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...