Colour coded hoses and your pics! oh.. and centre caps too

Spatt

Cars due a P3 service and i was thinking of getting the hoses done on the coolant system.. who supplies these, and what are they going to look like?

sell me sell me sell me!!

also what colour? hmmmm... blue to obvious?

Also i have the flat faced wheels "see these pics" (dont know what you call these ones)

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78799-had-it-a-week-now-picture-heavy/

want some 'Nismo' centre caps of something as they are missing

ok orange on blue is cool... what about the engine cover... i WAS going to paint this blue, would look silly i think with orange hoses.. maybe i'll leave it? maybe i'll ket a nismo carbon one for £££ ouch

Spatt, you can go with whatever colour you want, as long as you continue the same colour throughout, it'll look cool.. One colour I haven't seen used yet is pink.....

Edited by 14N

I'm going to be trying to create this kind of look:

IMAGE_E2995719-61C9-4EAF-9FE1-2BA7B49160F2.JPG

But on a 350, so imagine the silver bit of the HR engine cover being sprayed red with other parts sprayed to match (strut bar feet, engine bay bolts etc etc):

finished_web.jpg

Using Duplicolor MetalCast Red:

HPIM2241.jpg

I'll get there eventually!

• Like 1

Holy hell.... some options then. thinking hot pink might be different hehe?

need to get to some meets/shows and see these in the flesh, i'll hold off for now until i decide what colour.

thinkin i want a nice shiny intake to go with my pop charger, Carbon engine cover... and..

what about this plenium (or what ever it is) getting that polished?

Am I being stupid, or does this one have a boost junkies decal, but it doesn't have a supercharger or turbo?

Nah, not charged. BoostJunkies are the company that provide the plastic conduit for the wire wraps. I have an orange one but didn't bother fitting it.

Ah ok :)

Am I being stupid, or does this one have a boost junkies decal, but it doesn't have a supercharger or turbo?

Nah, not charged. BoostJunkies are the company that provide the plastic conduit for the wire wraps. I have an orange one but didn't bother fitting it.

Me too, for the reasons Mattt 'Aliveboy' Dedman said. Although I did consider fitting the sticker but the peeling selected letters off so it just read "Oo... junk" :teeth:

Edited by 14N
  • Like 1

Me too, for the reasons Mattt 'Aliveboy' Dedman said. Although I did consider fitting the sticker but the peeling selected letters off so it just read "Oo... junk" :teeth:

As the above is mine :) Ian that is very tempting to try ha

• Like 1