Has Anyone?

mikeyb

• 2 weeks later...

Untill the end of the week all thats on my car is the standard cats and y pipe no mid section or back box, Its asbo loud! Brought it to work tonight since its been dry. Sounds good when pushing it and spits and crackles when you lift off. but would be a nightmare to live with if you did any long distance driving and could quickly p*ss of your neighbours.

Untill the end of the week all thats on my car is the standard cats and y pipe no mid section or back box, Its asbo loud! Brought it to work tonight since its been dry. Sounds good when pushing it and spits and crackles when you lift off. but would be a nightmare to live with if you did any long distance driving and could quickly p*ss of your neighbours.

I did that but with decats when my y pipe snapped. Oh my god it was loud! And the headaches I used to get from it, maybe that was from the exhaust fumes though haha

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, I have just got a back box delete on mine now and sounds epic! Heres a video! It is loud but quiet when cruising and sounds wonderful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtydBg8z3Jw

Here is a link to the exhaust I have got on -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-370Z-STAINLESS-STEEL-EXHAUST-TAIL-SECTIONS-REPLACES-BACK-BOX-/271297960396?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f2a9e59cc

Hope this helps you guys

• Like 2

Hey,

see the video you have put up, how does the actual sound compare in real life? is it much louder, is it deeper, raspier etc. a lot of the noise we hear on a vid is dependent on the mic pick up. that video doesn't seem too loud but my brains telling me its loud as hell since you only have mid silencers!

once thing I've been advised is to remove mid silencer and get a berks hfc and leave stock back box. so many options!

Berks HFCs for me this summer :)

Might want to consider the new Cobra HFCs. I have a set and I'm very happy with them. Apparently they're designed to reduce the chance of MOT failures compared to the Berks I'm not sure when they're officially being released but you could contact Cobra direct for info. Mark at Abbey also knows about them ( they fitted mine).

• Like 1

Might want to consider the new Cobra HFCs. I have a set and I'm very happy with them. Apparently they're designed to reduce the chance of MOT failures compared to the Berks I'm not sure when they're officially being released but you could contact Cobra direct for info. Mark at Abbey also knows about them ( they fitted mine).

Pretty sure CS could source these and help with any info :thumbs:

Edited by GIXXERUK
  • Like 1

My car has just had it's first MOT and no problem with emisions and that's with Berk/Akrapovic combo. :)

• Like 1

My car has just had it's first MOT and no problem with emisions and that's with Berk/Akrapovic combo. :)

Good to hear. I'm not trying to worry anyone with the Berks by the way.. I was just told the Cobras reduced what I'm assuming is already a fairly small risk of an MOT issue. :)

Sound mate I'll look in to those. Thanks for the advice :thumbs: