couple of issues

AJRFulton

Cars got a couple of issues, will be getting the dealer to look at them when I go back home. Just wondering if these are known about

1) Washer fluid. I can find no evidence of a leak, but its needing filled up every 4-7 days. It used to last a month or so.

2) Hand brake light. Keeps flashing on under hard acceleration.

3) Offside rear suspension. Has started becoming very creaky.

First actions:

Creaking suspension - sparsely used - you clearly need to get out on your favourite twisties and give the 370 a full workout to get its joints working fully ;)

And as Lexx says ^^^^ remember brake fluid level does drop as your pads wear and ZEDS are known to trip the handbrake light very early in those circumstances.

Na. Suspension started creaking on access/egress from the car a few month back.

Mine started doing this at about 8 months old/6k miles. It coincided with the onset of winter and is notably worse in cold weather. Flagged it at first service for them to look at but was told by the tech it was normal/car settling after exit. Be interested to hear what your dealer says.

Na. Suspension started creaking on access/egress from the car a few month back.

Mine started doing this at about 8 months old/6k miles. It coincided with the onset of winter and is notably worse in cold weather. Flagged it at first service for them to look at but was told by the tech it was normal/car settling after exit. Be interested to hear what your dealer says.

thats got to be complete and utter b*ll*cks - mines 2 years old now (25k miles) and it doesn't do that

It's a terrible sound.

You roll up in your shiny sports car, step out the thing and get a crrrreeeeeaaaaaaak.

It's not exactly smooth.

Yup, exactly this. Really cramps your style in Tescos carpark ;) Only offside rear, and only on exit. Doesn't make a peep any other time, including driving, speedhumps, bouncing that corner, or whether the handbrake is on or off.. just on exiting the vehicle. It'll be raised again at Feb's service, so keen to hear if you get it diagnosed before then.

• 8 months later...