H.U choice?

Stu_2424

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys with the Pioneer have to buy a handbrake bypass?

I read a lot of the US guys fit them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean to allow you to play DVD's on the move?

You don't need to waste money on those from what I've read/heard. It's just a wire you need to earth my Audio installer told me. ;)

Did you guys with the Pioneer have to buy a handbrake bypass?

I read a lot of the US guys fit them

Do you mean to allow you to play DVD's on the move?

You don't need to waste money on those from what I've read/heard. It's just a wire you need to earth my Audio installer told me. ;)

Yeah that's it mate, oh ok I'll mention it to the guy when I have it installed then.

Does the incartec tell you the correct 3 items when you tell it what car and what stereo?

Ta

• 1 month later...

I'm getting the Pioneer 3500bt fitted next week as I am also not happy with my current single din Alpine unit . I will see what it sounds like with the Bose standard sub and maybe upgrade the sub at a later stage.

Can you let me know if your's is a great improvement Stu2424? I'll let you know what I think of mine, looking to fit mid week next week.

• 4 weeks later...

This will sound silly but where did you fit it? Did you remove the stock screen? So have you lost sat Nav in the car?

I want to get a reverse camera and better sound when I get my car but seems around about £400 to get a reverse camera installed on the 2009 370z so maya swell get a compete after market unit.

I never had sat nav in the car mate.

The HU simply replaced the oem stereo in the same place.

Did you replace your standard speakers mate? I replaced the Bose sub with an earthquake sub (same size) but now the standard speakers can't take much volume without distorting. I had the pioneer X2600 BT fitted in the end, it's a great head unit. I' m now thinking I'm going to buy an upgrade speaker package.