and then there were two

Chris AME

The white will be going to it's new home this weekend hopefully the new owner will be along and introduce himself

Thought you would have just gone " His and Hers " Chris. :p

Best "Trade In" I've ever heard of though. [for you that is] :lol:

The white will be going to it's new home this weekend hopefully the new owner will be along and introduce himself

Thought you would have just gone " His and Hers " Chris. :p

Best "Trade In" I've ever heard of though. [for you that is] :lol:

If it had been a rag top we would of gone his and hers.

Are you saying your Mrs likes going topless? :stir:

The blue Z is lovely, personally I'd debage the front and change the number plate to either a sticker or something like a Zee bracket to clean up the front end a bit though.

Are you saying your Mrs likes going topless? :stir:

The blue Z is lovely, personally I'd debage the front and change the number plate to either a sticker or something like a Zee bracket to clean up the front end a bit though.

Well it wont be me I get sunburnt much to easily if I go topless

Was traded in against a new 370 nismo we supplied

I'm glad you took that 350, otherwise my next service with you would have been so much more expensive for me! :lol:

Are you going to be hiding the new one away for winter, or might I actually get to see this one in the flesh when I come down?

I would love to say yes but unfortunately you will have to make do with our lovely new juke ;)

I would love to say yes but unfortunately you will have to make do with our lovely new juke ;)

If that's your courtesy car for the love of god please remove the fog light bulbs as I'm sick of seeing those darn Jukes driving around with fog lights on!!. :angry: Not bad vehicles but just the owners around my area seem to think they need 6 light's on the front just to see where they're going. :wacko: