My R35 GT-R exhaust came today! {pics}

TomLum

Nom Nom Nom. Looks wicked, alot bigger than oem tips. However, now you have the problem of filling up the rest of that rear with some spats and diffuser :lol:

Looks wicked and sounds amazing! Im going to mate it up with the chargespeed rear end I think. The tips should fill the holes in the diffuser nicely :p

Nom Nom Nom. Looks wicked, alot bigger than oem tips. However, now you have the problem of filling up the rest of that rear with some spats and diffuser :lol:

Looks wicked and sounds amazing! Im going to mate it up with the chargespeed rear end I think. The tips should fill the holes in the diffuser nicely :p

Chargespeed would rock :D next step, you need to make a GTR wing fit on a 350z :D gogogo :p

Can't believe they squeezed it on! Can you please make a noise video?

Im going to make one tommorow afternoon so watch this space!

Chargespeed would rock :D next step, you need to make a GTR wing fit on a 350z :D gogogo :p

Haha unfortunatly Im a jobless graduate so I need to pick my battles...for now :lol:

Didn't know the R35 exhaust on the zed was an option - how much work was it to get it to fit right?

+1 on the lets hear it.

Its been done a few times in the US and by another member on here recently. Not alot of work really. I dropped it off with the guy about 9am and picked it up at 3. Can get some better quality detailed pics under the car is anyone is interested in going this route.

looks good mate! how do you find the sound!

interestingly a slighlty different approach to fitting it compared to mine!

I love the sound! Not boomy just more throaty. The rest of my system is stock though. Yea I told the guy I wanted it to look OEM with minimal bends and for it to mate with the existing center silencer and I think he has done a great job

shame its not the four tips which would then proper nod to where it came from. Well done though. Looking forward to hearing a sound clip

I was tempted but thought the tips are that big it may look a bit fast and furious like that, and Im thinking of fitting the chargespeed rear at some point so would want them to fit the carbon diffuser.