MIJ Performance Full Exhaust System FITTED! + Video!

Grundy

**2nd Page = Pictures + Video's of the fitted exhaust**

Just thought I'd share this with you guys, they just got back to me today after I sent an initial inquiry yesterday about if they can create the Y pipe and De-Cats.

Dear Mr Matt,

This is Jay from MIJ, Walsall. Thank you for your enquiry about our services. Based on your initial enquiry I am pleased to provide the following quotation to you:-

The dual exit cat-back system in stainless steel (mid & rear section inc Y-Pipe) you have requested for your Nissan 350Z will cost £475.00, which is fully inclusive of VAT & fitting. I have included round tailpipes in the quotation. Should you wish you can choose an alternative or upgrade from our extensive range of tailpipes, which you can view on the day of fitting. We carry all the necessary parts needed to build your exhaust system, and any bumper modifications are included in the price quoted.

The high flow sports cats will cost an additional £165.00 each, again inclusive of VAT.

We do require your vehicle at our premises in Walsall, West Midlands in order to manufacture & fit the system. As a guide it should take no longer than 3 - 4 hours to build & fit the system to your vehicle. If you choose to wait with your car, we have a customer lounge with refreshments, SKY TV as well as internet access. We are also only a few minutes’ walk from the city centre should you decide to go shopping etc. whilst we work on your car.

Having a custom built exhaust system from MIJ has its benefits. You can tell us how you would like the new exhaust to sound, which can be fabricated to sound from quiet to full sport. Our most popular choice is a mid-sport setup as this gives the best of both worlds, non-intrusive but achieves a sporty tone upon applying the throttle. All our systems are free-flowing which can increase the performance and efficiency of your car. We also offer a lifetime guarantee with all our custom built exhaust systems giving you added peace of mind.

If you do have any further queries with the details I've provided or you would like to go ahead and make a booking, please call me on 01922 645 646 or reply back by email.

I would like to thank you again for your enquiry and look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Jay

MIJ Exhaust

Just need to call them up, double check the De-Cat option and book it in :)

Edited by grundy225

Yeah, I went there with the Golf, great job, and there setup with all the ramps is awesome!

Just called them up, £80 per De-cat (£160) So about £650 all in all, £100 for fuel :lol: Just got to get the day off work now and go next week :teeth:

Great price, I got quoted £600 for a cat back system and £200 per HFC from stainless creations in falkirk(local to me so no use to you) so looks like you'd be getting a good deal. Theres not much choice near me so looks like i'll have to go with them at some point when i upgrade.

Got a few snaps. Huge whole in back box and almost snapped off from mid pipe joint.

I'll try get more, out in town now as its an all day job. He's not most talkative as they email quoted me and then tried changing the price as he didn't realise he was doing Y pipe too. But he had to stick with the original quote :p.

£465 cat back inc Y pipe. And 100 per decat.

Will let him know though. Popping back after food and ill get an update.