Worth de-modding my car?

elrao

I am thinking of selling my car (may have to, due to impending wedding :( ) - that is :( at selling, not at getting married!

I know that when I bought it the mods only added a few £K to the price of the car when compared to a standard one, so I was thinking I may get more retunring it to stock and selling the parts separately.

I would have the Vortech S/C kit, kinetix plenum and cats, nismo exhaust, tokico shocks, hotchkiss springs and ARBs and a few more bits and bobs to play with!

Worth doing as it would cost me a few £££s to get it all taken off.

I know I would be seriously interested in the S/C kit!!

Can I have second refusal in Stew doesn't want it!!

I know of a few others that have had this predicament and the best way to work it out would be to add up all the kit you have and add it to the price of a standard car versus the value of your car as it stands now!!

Plenty of people after the parts! Will see how it goes selling as is, if no one is interested then I'll find out how much it will cost me to return to stock and start penciling in some numbers for the parts.

If you are interested in any of the bits then PM me with a price you are thinking of and I'll tot it all up and make a decision.

Bear in mind that you will have to shift the de-modded car and the market seems a bit stagnant at the moment. It will be interesting to see whether anyone on here wants it as it is - the fact that they know the FI was done by anal-retentive such as Dorian ( ;) ) should be quite a selling point.

Good luck with it. :thumbs:

Guest prescience
Bear in mind that you will have to shift the de-modded car and the market seems a bit stagnant at the moment. It will be interesting to see whether anyone on here wants it as it is - the fact that they know the FI was done by anal-retentive such as Dorian ( ;) ) should be quite a selling point.

I prefer to say that I did it properly :dry:

:teeth: wondered when you was going to bite Dorian

Aw, that smiley suggests you didn't take that comment in the way it was meant.... :blush: