Springs ect what's needed??

Easty

I know it's a bit of a stupid question but iv never played with the suspension so would like a bit of advise. . . .

I'm not looking at spending a fortune,

But I want it a bit harder and to handle better. . . .

Not sure on lowering it, but maybe a little bit would be ok, I still want it to be useable. . .

So the questions are -

What is it that I need?

Can I just change the springs or will I need new damper too or anything else?

And how much would I be looking?

Fitting it all wouldn't be a problem I can do that. .

Thanks guys and girls

The Eibach Anti roll bars are an excellent addition for tightening up the handling, even better when teamed up with the Eibach springs we do too... :)

If you wanted to refresh the suspension and be able to dictate ride height then the BC Racing coilovers we offer would fit the bill.

These can be seen on our site, drop us a call or PM if you need more info - http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_9 :)

• Like 1

If you are looking for a small drop Tein springs are a good idea, Eibach springs give more of a drop and are similarly popular.

As long as your dampers are in good condition they will be fine.

Been looking at the Eibach Springs but i think 30min will be to much. . . . .

Tein springs?

How much and any idea how much it will drop the car?

If you are looking for a small drop Tein springs are a good idea, Eibach springs give more of a drop and are similarly popular.

Tein springs?

The Teins drop the car 17mm at the front and 14mm at the rear, We can supply them for £171, drop me a PM if I can help

Tein springs?

The Teins drop the car 17mm at the front and 14mm at the rear, We can supply them for £171, drop me a PM if I can help

That's not as bad as I was expecting. . . . .

Will it improve the handling and cut out a bit of body roll?

Ie make it stiffer?

Tein springs?

That's not as bad as I was expecting. . . . .

Will it improve the handling and cut out a bit of body roll?

Ie make it stiffer?

Ye I think it will need looking at before I fit some springs then if it needs anything I'll fit it all together. . . .

I'm pretty sure I need a new front lower arm bush (banana arm)

We have the OEM Nissan bushes for £29.99, we also carry the full Superpro range of bushes. Let me know once you have had a look and I can price up what you need

If your going to fit springs especially eibach then youll need adjustable rear camber arms and toe bolt kit to get the geometry right after the springs have setted in, would be wise to stick some new top mounts and nuts will its all apart. Keep everything tight and fresh

Sorry for the hijack, but looking for a similar setup. I think I'm going to go for Eibach ARBs and the Tein S Tech springs to improve the handling, I don't want to lower too much as the stock setup still catches on speed bumps. Does anyone run this combination and what do you think of it? And also from what I've read you don't need adjustable camber arms for the Teins so they are a straight swap.

I can do the Tein springs and Eibach anti roll bar combo for £525 delivered.

You can run that for a while and you will improve handling ten fold, keep an eye on tyre wear and if you need camber alignment I do the SPC kits which come in a lot cheaper than Eibach and they are the same kit.

Let me know if I can help.

• Like 1

How is the ride compared to stock? I use my Z as a daily driver so don't want a rock hard set up and I like the firmness it is currently at, but obviously less body roll with cornering.

It's a bit firmer than OEM, but not too much.

Mines a daily driver too and this setup made for an enjoyable tour from the UK to Germany, to Switzerland, to Italy, the south of France and all the way back and all that without getting a sore back, the missus managed to sleep quite comfortably too

• Like 1

How is the ride compared to stock? I use my Z as a daily driver so don't want a rock hard set up and I like the firmness it is currently at, but obviously less body roll with cornering.

It's a bit firmer than OEM, but not too much.

Mines a daily driver too and this setup made for an enjoyable tour from the UK to Germany, to Switzerland, to Italy, the south of France and all the way back and all that without getting a sore back, the missus managed to sleep quite comfortably too

Cheers.

Ordered some Teins :)

ARBs after Christmas.