Carbon bonnet or bulge bonnet

Munton87

i was looking for a carbon one also

Bitch stop copying me!

Haha jk. After the meet the other day I am also looking for a HR carbon bonnet

haha!

We must just have the same good taste!.. to be fair i cant really afford a carbon bonnet anyway haha

• Like 1

Nice Steve B) Who did the paint job?

Cheers Graham. Well I nearly went to TGM as I know Will and yourself highly recommend them but I ended up going to a place in Winchester called BodyCraft. Reason why I decided to try him was he actually helped me out with something else at the beginning of the year and I popped into his work place and had a stunning Aston DB3 which had just been finsihed sitting in the spray booth and looked awesome. So Blitz spoiler and Bonnet sprayed by Tony at BodyCraft B)

http://www.350z-uk.c...3/page__st__160

Edited by Humpy

Nice Steve B) Who did the paint job?

Cheers Graham. Well I nearly went to TGM as I know Will and yourself highly recommend them but I ended up going to a place in Winchester called BodyCraft. Reason why I decided to try him was he actually helped me out with something else at the beginning of the year and I popped into his work place and had a stunning Aston DB3 which had just been finsihed sitting in the spray booth and looked awesome. So Blitz spoiler and Bonnet sprayed by Tony at BodyCraft B)

http://www.350z-uk.c...3/page__st__160

Nice one Steve, that's another one for The Hampshire contingent.