New owner

Richf

Most have said hello as I was a potential owner but any excuse to show off my new purchase

OK so here we go . Couple of little problems , the oil pressure gauge isnt working , no way the engine would run as well if it was actually at 0 psi on hot idle so I need to investigate that

Two rear tyres needed pretty soon as only 3mm left , but the Skyline needed new ones as well so nothing lost there

The air filters (yes two) were choked with leaves so popped up to Hdev and got a new pair , changed the oil as well , since i have the vac pump it only takes a few mins so seemed prudent

The idle is a bit flaky ie it revs too high , this could be a problem or could just be a sign of the lack of use the car got before , it seems to be getting better it was idling at 1500rpm , its now at about 800-900 but it should be 650rpm

Spent over a day cleaning it , my usual routine of claying , polishing with the rotary and then two coats of Supernatural hybrid. Interior washed with soapy water and then dressed when dry

P1000487_zps0d4d2294.jpg

P1000502_zps582e9e5c.jpg

P1000506_zps8b40ca15.jpg

P1000508_zpse31731a1.jpg

P1000511_zps1e38974e.jpg

P1000524_zpseaa103dc.jpg